I am a recruitment consultant with an impressive track record during over four years of experience at Navigos Search. I constantly exceeded my targets in the Life Science, Consumer Goods & Retail team for over four consecutive years and am expected to obtain even greater achievements with a focus on Agriculture, Animal Health, Pharma, Medical Device, Trading and FMCG clients.
Among my successful placements are high-ranking positions such as Country Procurement Director, HR Manager and Sales Manager. Before joining Navigos Search, I had already had headhunting experience at other agencies, where I also demonstrated a high level of professionalism and technical skills and was constantly promoted to more senior positions.
I am motivated by deep interest in the human connection between myself, employers and candidates. I am trusted by professional people of all levels of seniority thanks to my insights into specific sub-sectors such as trading, retail, wholesale… as well as my persuasion and coaching skills. For me, helping candidates find and obtain their dream jobs is not just a challenging responsibility but also a precious opportunity for me to boost my own personal development.
“ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING! RADIATE POSITIVITY AND YOU WILL ATTRACT POSITIVE OUTCOMES”
• Assist HR Director to implement the recruitment activities efficiently. Together with Talent Acquisition to attract, select the best fit talent for the company and also retain those new talents.
• Partner with his/her function to drive the deployment of HR professionalism in his/her function including talent management and performance management
Key Accountabilities/ Job Description:
• Develop and implement effective recruitment and practice, policy and procedures to support the development of high performing teams.
• Perform recruitment & selection activities in accordance to company’s headcount budget/ recruitment plan and procedure to ensure that company’s vacancies are filled on time.
• Manage headcount planning and employment cost
• Partner with Center of Excellence (COE) to ensure best employment service for employees including but not limited to training, pay, administration & facilities.
• Implement leadership development, engagement and employee relations
• Conduct initial interviews; arrange and coordinate interviews with hiring managers; ensure all interview forms are filled by candidates & hiring managers
• Keep close contact with hiring managers on searching progress and consult them on recruitment issues.
• Keep the data/documents of potential candidates on database (both soft and hard copies); update the status of applications thru recruitment channels in order to monitor and access the effectiveness of these channels
• Ensure all new employees’ profiles are sufficient before forwarding them to Compensation & Benefits team
• Assist HRD in planning annual recruitment budget. To work with manager to develop the recruitment process/system, including interview guidelines and a standard questionnaire to establish
• To conduct exit interviews and complete the leaver process.
• Control the recruitment budget, and maintain the updated job descriptions of all positions in the Company
• Deliver recruitment trainings/ coaching to team, and ensures that the team strictly adheres to company’s recruitment policies & processes.
• Participate in common HR projects
• Perform other job-related assignments.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• University degree, preferably in HR Management/ Psychology/ English.
• 5 years experience in recruitment function, in which at least 2 -3 years in the manager level/ HR partnering role preferably in FDI companies/FMCG environment
• Strong interaction skill (both spoken & written Vietnamese & English)
• Knowledge of employment laws, experience with various HR technology (databases, applicant tracking system, excellent communication, prior experience in campus recruitment, occasional evening and weekend work as necessary