I am a recruitment consultant with an impressive track record during over four years of experience at Navigos Search. I constantly exceeded my targets in the Life Science, Consumer Goods & Retail team for over four consecutive years and am expected to obtain even greater achievements with a focus on Agriculture, Animal Health, Pharma, Medical Device, Trading and FMCG clients.
Among my successful placements are high-ranking positions such as Country Procurement Director, HR Manager and Sales Manager. Before joining Navigos Search, I had already had headhunting experience at other agencies, where I also demonstrated a high level of professionalism and technical skills and was constantly promoted to more senior positions.
I am motivated by deep interest in the human connection between myself, employers and candidates. I am trusted by professional people of all levels of seniority thanks to my insights into specific sub-sectors such as trading, retail, wholesale… as well as my persuasion and coaching skills. For me, helping candidates find and obtain their dream jobs is not just a challenging responsibility but also a precious opportunity for me to boost my own personal development.
“ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING! RADIATE POSITIVITY AND YOU WILL ATTRACT POSITIVE OUTCOMES”
• Be responsible for adaptability, employee satisfaction and retention, and employee development. To work in collaboration with the HR leaders to develop, design, and implement various learning programs. Coordinate the company’s training and development activities in order to ensure that training activities are conducted efficiently, cost-effectively, and in accordance with the company’s policies and standards.
• Analyze and identify the training and development needs of company and its employees and develop an overall training plan to meet the current and planned human resource requirements of the company.
• Evaluate training programs and curriculum so that the know-how, skills, and performance of employees meet the company’s current and future requirements.
• Liaise with functional or operational area managers to implement training, development, and succession plans that are appropriate for their business needs, but consistent with the company’s overall training strategy. Select both internal and external training providers to ensure that company receives satisfactory standards of service.
• Keep up-to-date on developments and innovations in training and education in industry and government education sectors so that the company’s training activities remain current and relevant.
• Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of training coordinators to ensure that the company’s training and development strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets.
• Prepare induction schedule & induct orientation programs for new hires.
• Evaluate the training effectiveness and follow up post-training activities to measure the return on investments. Ensure the training documents to be filed accordant to ISO 9000’s standards & requirements
• Develop leadership techniques, system approaches, and manage change to create a good environment within the organization. To facilitate optimum utilization of resources.
• Coordinate with other departments to publish Company quarterly newsletters (incl. suggest topics, make schedule, edit writings/ layouts) on time
• Coordinate Company Outing and other events assigned by HRD
• Perform other job-related assignments.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• University graduate in training or literature
• Strong interpersonal skills; Good communication skill (both spoken & written English)
• At least 4 years experience in Training function, good understanding of labor law & its practices.