I am a recruitment consultant with an impressive track record during over four years of experience at Navigos Search. I constantly exceeded my targets in the Life Science, Consumer Goods & Retail team for over four consecutive years and am expected to obtain even greater achievements with a focus on Agriculture, Animal Health, Pharma, Medical Device, Trading and FMCG clients.
Among my successful placements are high-ranking positions such as Country Procurement Director, HR Manager and Sales Manager. Before joining Navigos Search, I had already had headhunting experience at other agencies, where I also demonstrated a high level of professionalism and technical skills and was constantly promoted to more senior positions.
I am motivated by deep interest in the human connection between myself, employers and candidates. I am trusted by professional people of all levels of seniority thanks to my insights into specific sub-sectors such as trading, retail, wholesale… as well as my persuasion and coaching skills. For me, helping candidates find and obtain their dream jobs is not just a challenging responsibility but also a precious opportunity for me to boost my own personal development.
“ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING! RADIATE POSITIVITY AND YOU WILL ATTRACT POSITIVE OUTCOMES”
1. Ensure legal compliance of products with national food legislation/standards (verifying additives, ingredients, nutritional information, labelling rules, labels, claims, pictorials, etc.)
2. Revise IL and NI issued by P&T; prepare and issue a final and complete ingredient list document, to include any information to be indicated on the product label in order to be complaint with national labelling rules and any additional information (e.g. claims) agreed with Marketing
3. Verify that all claims (nutrition, health, beauty) are supported and allowed
4. Check the product labels providing the final approval according to local regulations to ensure the compliance
5. Lead the preparation and management of submissions (registrations, etc) and communications with Regulatory Agencies, ensure timeliness, accuracy, comprehensiveness
6. Support Marketing within the NPD process, be involved the project development since the very beginning
7. Provide advice on advertisement and promotional material (focused on consumer protection, claims and other aspects strictly related to Regulatory tasks)
8. Provide advice on projects related to toys, check the test report, prepare the toy warnings to be indicated on the label, verify and approve the product label to guarantee the compliance*
9. Provide advice on projects related to contests with prize (included possible information displayed on pack and related advertisement)*
10. Support Process & Technology department for all relevant regulatory issues providing actionable advice
Systems & Processes
11. Monitor, gather, verify study food and labeling regulations/standards and their possible revisions (related to local market); set up appropriate means to ensure constant update on regulatory topics of interest (e.g. through legislative monitoring services, trade associations, consultants)
12. Share information on food and labelling legislation/standards (incl. ongoing revisions) with other functions within the Operating Company. Identify relevant risk & opportunities, proactively work with other functions to address them at early stages of the process (e.g. draft law stage).
13. Keep constant contact and alignment with Regional and Group Regulatory function
14. Proactively liaise, negotiate and lobby with associations and/or authorities on policy matters as relevant to Company and its products, closely coordinating with Group Regulatory
15. Manage relevant planned and ad-hoc audits, inspections, product inquiries by external regulatory agencies
Planning & Management:
16. With the Annual Budget process, establish annual local regulatory strategies and priorities in line with overall company strategy; allocate budgets, resources and workloads accordingly. Monitor and adjust throughout the year
17. Manage a team of subordinates, ensure clear objective setting, engagement and development of personnel. Promote effective cross functional cooperation, lead by example.
18. Manage Regulatory Overhead budget in line with annual budget.
19. Ensure full compliance with policies and procedures incl. budget management, engagement of 3rd parties, cooperation with public/governmental officials.
*to be implemented at a later stage, subject to alignment with Group Regulatory
- Group is undertaking a significant transformation, some functions and processes are still in development
- Vietnam is a major sourcing hub exporting to more than 60 locations worldwide, need close communication with large number of stakeholders
- Broad product portfolio in Gum and Candy; sensitive categories (Sugar) with risks of higher scrutiny from authorities/public opinion in the future
- Children are one of the key consumer groups, creating sensitivity to both product and communication/promotion
- Regulatory Overhead budget (payroll, travel, regulatory fees, consultancy)
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• 8 years' experience in Regulatory Affairs in multinational companies operating in the food industry;
• Degree in Food Science is plus (Master’s level preferred)
• Thorough knowledge of food laws with a specific focus on labelling and additives
• Experience of working with governmental authorities
• Fluent English
• Experience of managing small teams
• Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities, meet strict deadlines
• High learning and organizational agility
• Good communication skills and negotiating ability
• Team players, effectively cooperates and communicates across the company
• High degree of self-organization and detail-orientation
• Team player but can also stand up for his/her opinion