I started my career in recruitment consultancy at Navigos Search after spending more than 4 years working as a project coordinator to successfully set up an office for a Japan Studies program in Vietnam.
At Navigos Search, I work closely with a team of professional recruitment consultants in representing clients in Banking and Finance sector to attract the best talents in the market to place senior to management level positions. I have successfully fulfilled numerous placements to leading foreign and local banks, Vietnamese conglomerates and Japanese enterprises. My ability to provide insightful market information, listen and match the right people with the right jobs allows me to build an extensive network of professionals.
<!-- [if gte mso 10]>
- Support Head of Customer Excellence to drive strategic planning & initiatives where customer service and sales support expertise is required;
- Be responsible for annual planning activities of her/his respective region.
- Support Head of Customer Excellence to drive the continual review of customer services and recommend strategies & action plans to ensure a comprehensive service strategy that supports a customer-centric organization;
- Lead continuous improvement to ensure effective frontline service delivery and customer care activities, in GA and non-GA offices for her/his respective region.
- Support Head of Customer Excellence to define, communicate and execute a development plan to attract and ensure career growth and success of customer service staff;
- Recruit, build and develop an engaged, competent and effective team;
- Support Head of Customer Excellence to implement robust governance (operational processes & procedures) in close consultation with local (PVA) and regional (PCA) Risk, Governance & Compliance guidelines & rules;
- Maintain a Quarterly Departmental Risk Register (DRR) to capture both significant and non-significant functional risks for her/his respective region.
- Be responsible & accountable for planning/execution of business objectives in conformity with risk management requirements and compliance with all internal and external regulations for her/his region.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- Bachelor Degree or above
- At least 5 years of experience in customer services management;
- Experience in Financial service.
2. Skill and knowledge
- Understand Life Insurance market is an advantage;
- Strong at People development and management;
- Ability to manage conflict, pressure;
- High agility to change (innovation mindset);
- Strategic thinking and customer excellence mindset;
- Demonstrate to work across the organization and drive continuous improvement.
- Communicate well in Vietnamese and English (spoken and written)