I started my career in recruitment consultancy at Navigos Search after spending more than 4 years working as a project coordinator to successfully set up an office for a Japan Studies program in Vietnam.
At Navigos Search, I work closely with a team of professional recruitment consultants in representing clients in Banking and Finance sector to attract the best talents in the market to place senior to management level positions. I have successfully fulfilled numerous placements to leading foreign and local banks, Vietnamese conglomerates and Japanese enterprises. My ability to provide insightful market information, listen and match the right people with the right jobs allows me to build an extensive network of professionals.
<!-- [if gte mso 10]>
1. Create a corporate marketing strategy and implementation plan, working with Division Directors to identifying future opportunities for brand enhancement
2. Responsible for the development, implementation, and management of key marketing including but not limited to:
- Marketing and public relation plans, including budgets and timelines.
- Advertising campaigns, promotional events for the Groups in general
- Design, setup, and operation of others marketing projects
- Manage third party vendors required to create and implement marketing programs
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis. As necessary, make actionable recommendations to enhance marketing and public relation programs
3. Responsible for the development, implementation, and management of PR activities including but not limited to:
- Identify press opportunities both internally (programs) and externally (policy & industry/ sectorial)
- Be responsible for all social media activity and managing corporate social media networks
- Keep a diary of press communications activity
- Develop corporate messages and disseminate proactively
4. Responsible for the management of multiple large events and take an active involvement in the strategic objectives of all events including monitoring, reviewing and developing all aspects of event delivery.
5. Manage external marketing partners such as advertising agencies, digital marketing firms and production companies.
6. Develop, lead and deliver on the Group brand strategy and other brands under Group, to drive revenue, operating income, and market share and ensure alignment across all key stakeholders.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- University Degree or above in Banking/ Finance/ Marketing/ Economics…
- Professional qualification: Business, Marketing, Banking, Finance or related fields
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years of marketing and public relation experiences
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the banking
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Proven ability to plan high-quality, professional meetings and events from beginning to end
- Ability to cope with strict deadlines and time demands.
- Fluent English