I am a veteran in the recruitment consultancy with more than 9 years of experience working in Recruitment/ HR consultant field. Prior to joining to Navigos Search, I have spent 6 years gaining experience in business development for Vietnamworks, specifically for Korean – Japanese Business Unit, with high recognition and achievement when being promoted to the highest level at Sales department. Doing extensive business development in HR gave me an unrivalled knowledge in hiring talents and developing career path for candidates, as well as providing relevant insights about Japanese and Korean company culture.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I cover senior to high -manager level search for manufacturing and trading Japanese and Korean companies. Along with my team, I assist high profile clients such as electronics manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, automotive companies to identify and attract the best talents in the market for a variety of different positions, and provides great advices to potential candidates.
I am an ingenious employee who always seek for opportunities to improve the way of working and implement effective processes to boost performance of the whole team. Passionate about recruitment and talent development, I aim to provide the best HR solutions to my clients and the most valuable assistance to job seekers.
- Best Consultant of 2019 - Japan Desk nation Wide
- Be promoted 2 times within 3 years (Cons 1 - Cons 2 - Senior Consultant)
- Continually enrich talent database in manufacturing/ trading sector (FDI/ Japan)
Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of Spare Parts.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Grow a sales strategy to achieve sales goals
• Set individual sales targets with sales team
• Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
• Make sure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
• Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
• Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
• Assess performance of sales staff
• Assist with the development of dealer network
• Co-ordinate and monitor sales activity of the dealers
• Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales volumn
• Generate timely sales reports
• Suggest sales policies or procedures or develop promotional ideas to promote market area or dealers or products...
• Prepare & monitor Sales budgets and control Sales expenses
• Conduct market research and competitors and dealer analysis
• Analyze multi data to identify sales opportunities & make strategy of sales
• Nurture effective business relationships with dealers or potential business partners
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Age: from 30 years old
• Gender: No description
• Qualifications: University bachelor; Major: Economy, commerce
• Foreign Language: Fluence in Communication English
• Experience: in all aspects of sales with the same position (priority of relevant product & industry knowledge)
• Other skills: Good at Communication, Teamwork, Presentation, Negotiation
• Ability: Strategic vision; Flexible at work; Ready for bussiness trip
• Personality: Mature; Active; High responsibility; Withstand high pressure of work