I am a veteran in HR management and Talent acquisition practice with more than 7 years of experience working for a financial conglomerate. Doing internal HR activities including providing leadership, recruitment management and office management, I am especially skilled with people and have an instinct towards understanding different business cultures and practices. These qualities are proven to be a great asset to offering suitable advices to my candidates as I entered the recruitment industry more than a year ago.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I am currently assisting clients to address and attract the right talents working in Logistics and Agriculture sectors. I am highly motivational and a true team player. Together with my big team, I cover senior and mid-manager levels search for clients such as global logistics service providers, pharmaceutical companies and industrial corporations that effectively solves their HR demands by providing the suitable candidates.
I have a strong can-do attitude that motivates others. I love sharing knowledge and improving the overall human resource quality through constructive contribution. Besides, I am active in transferring my knowledge, giving advices to improve performance to my colleagues via internal workshops and talks.
- Manage and direct all activities of OFF divisions as per HQ stretagies
• Coordinate and act as window-contact for OFF Division to communicate with HQ.
• Be responsible for developing nationwise marketing strategy, resource investment and development, service menu development.
• Be responsible for establish and accomplishing corporate objectives of plan, budget, and results measurement for the operational divisions in Vietnam to be in line with HQ’s plan.
• Control P&L and analyze division’s operation parallel with yearly approved budget.
• Develop and execute strategies / investment plans.
• Report activities of OFF Division in Vietnam to HQ.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standard
- BPM, and joint-manage operational OFF actitivities in Vietnam
• Improve operation effectiveness thru innovation and new business.
• Co-direct all operational activities to be in line with division’s plans.
• Coordinate and allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Standize operatonal activities nation-wide .
• Build up and maintain strategies on manpower resource and operation-related training for OFF .
• Support Branch Managers to build up periodical plans, KPI management.
• Provide consultation, if any, to OFF operation related to recruitment, orientation, training, coaching, and disciplinary action.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
University in Foreign Trade / Maritime, Master degree is preferable
At least 10 years experienced in Shipping Line, or Logistics, or Supply Chain or Sea Freight of MNC or big organization.
At least 5 years experienced in similar management position.
Have sufficient knowledge of Logistics, Supply Chain, Shipping lines and Sea Freight