I started my career in recruitment consultancy at Navigos Search after spending more than 4 years working as a project coordinator to successfully set up an office for a Japan Studies program in Vietnam.
At Navigos Search, I work closely with a team of professional recruitment consultants in representing clients in Banking and Finance sector to attract the best talents in the market to place senior to management level positions. I have successfully fulfilled numerous placements to leading foreign and local banks, Vietnamese conglomerates and Japanese enterprises. My ability to provide insightful market information, listen and match the right people with the right jobs allows me to build an extensive network of professionals.
<!-- [if gte mso 10]>
- Support the Head of Compliance in maintaining an open and trusted relationship with regulators, including the preparation of relevant briefing materials and direct liaison on certain change management projects.
- Interim and ad-hoc reporting to Regional and Head Office on a variety of compliance and regulatory change matters.
- Oversee new products and services to ensure relevant regulatory considerations have been addressed.
- Review and enhance compliance procedures. Identify, monitor and manage regulatory and operational changes affecting the business and develop and review policies and training materials.
- Coordinate and maintain the Compliance Plan, including planning and execution of various Regional and Head Office reporting requirements, preparation for audits and other internal and external reviews.
- Identify and manage conflicts of interest including creation and maintenance of walls, personal trading and outside business interest clearances, and cross boarder exchange/collaboration initiatives to ensure international regulatory compliance.
- Assist in the overall adherence to the regulatory and compliance plan to ensure that, to the extent possible, the framework is aligned to the growth strategies of the business and facilitates the execution of commercial opportunities.
- Ensure the business is informed and that systems support the application of ancillary legislative requirements including AML/KYC, Privacy, Corporations Act, Licensing requirements, International regulatory regimes and Corporates Governance.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- Have experience in Banking, Finance; be a lawyer is preferable;
- Good experience in terms of AML, Sanction, Local regulation
- Experience in equivalent positions at Banking companies is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Time management efficiently
- Good presentation capabilities
- Take initiative in approaching and handling work
- Focus on the results and follow up to the final step
- Ability to communicate effectively and convincingly
- Ability to analyze and solve problems