I am a veteran in HR management and Talent acquisition practice with more than 7 years of experience working for a financial conglomerate. Doing internal HR activities including providing leadership, recruitment management and office management, I am especially skilled with people and have an instinct towards understanding different business cultures and practices. These qualities are proven to be a great asset to offering suitable advices to my candidates as I entered the recruitment industry more than a year ago.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I am currently assisting clients to address and attract the right talents working in Logistics and Agriculture sectors. I am highly motivational and a true team player. Together with my big team, I cover senior and mid-manager levels search for clients such as global logistics service providers, pharmaceutical companies and industrial corporations that effectively solves their HR demands by providing the suitable candidates.
I have a strong can-do attitude that motivates others. I love sharing knowledge and improving the overall human resource quality through constructive contribution. Besides, I am active in transferring my knowledge, giving advices to improve performance to my colleagues via internal workshops and talks.
* Establishing plan, strategy
- Build up plans, annual action programs of Business blocks, Marketing, Project and Financial Investment
- Establishing budgets, resources for implementing business plans, business development programs
- Build up business policies and developing customer service .
* Managing operation of Business blocks, Marketing, Project & Financial Investment
- Allocation of quotas to the directors according to period (year, quarter, month)
- Organizing the implementation of plans and programs to ensure the achievement of the approved objectives
- Inspect, urge, supervise and implement measures to promote sales and profits
- Solve problems arising from the operation of the blocks
- Control all block’s costs base on the approved budget
* Establishing and developing the company’s brand
- Organizing researches, inquiring into market information, competitors, business lines
- Developing long-term and short-term marketing plans and targets
- Supervise the implementation of marketing plans to promote the company's brand in the market
- Evaluation and implementation of measures to boost the effectiveness of marketing activities .
* Human Resource Management
- Participate in the selection, training, evaluation, payroll, reward - discipline, promotion, transfer ... for the management team in the block.
- Organize the capacity assessment, identify the training needs of the management team, sales staff in the short, medium and long term.
- Implementing motivational measures for staffs of business units
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- University or higher degree in medicine, pharmacy, biomedical electronics, biotechnology, economics, trading, etc. and other related fields .
- Minimum 05- year experience in management positions equivalent in the field of medical equipment, medicines, knowledge of the medical device. Specializing in medical examination is a plus
- Good commands of English (4 skills)
- Excellent leadership skill
- Good interpersonal, present and negotiate skill
- Initiative, decisiveness, responsibility
- Long-term orientation with the company
- Willing to travel abroad and work as required