As an expert in recruitment consultancy, I am specified in recruiting talents for Professional Services sectors including Real Estate, Hospitality, Entertainment, Outsourcing Services, Education and Clinic. Prior to Navigos Search, I was an experienced Human Resource Specialist with more than 6 years practicing talent acquisition – sourcing and interviewing suitable candidates for global garment manufacturers and real estate developers. My understanding of both HR practices and industry knowledge allows me to immensely appreciate the importance of manpower within an organization.
At Navigos Search, I am working relentlessly to seek for the right opportunities to match excellent candidates to suitable positions. Together with my team, I assist high-profile clients in the search for the brightest candidates in the market. My commitment and focus to deliver quality results allow me to achieved desirable prizes after only months of joining Navigos Search.
Beyond contributing valuable service to clients and candidates, I am also passionate about transferring my knowledge and understanding of the industry, developing skills and leadership to other team members and young students through internal and external training and workshops.
1. Develop and implement commercial strategies according to Group / company goals and objectives to achieve growth targets.
2. Direct and conduct market research and analysis to formulate detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (buy-out, joint-venture, expansion, business development etc.)
3. Identify and assess new investment & new product development to gauge the profitability and feasibility for management’s decision-making
4. Monitor performance of commercial & market activities and prepare reports for senior management
5. Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
6. Keep abreast of Vietnam’s real estate market and business trends and conditions to provide strategic advice to senior management.
7. Lead the marketing, market research & sales team; and collaborate closely with other teams (design, cost & contract, finance and corporate development teams) to develop and implement strategies to defined targets and achieve goals.
8. Perform other duties assigned by the CEO
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• In-depth understanding of Vietnam real estate market
• In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
• Business acumen and commercial awareness with a strategic mind-set
• Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding interpersonal abilities and communication skills at all levels.
• Ability to motivate and coach staff, maintain good morale and ensure they function effectively and efficiently.