As a banker turned recruitment consultant with more than 5 years of experience working for a wide range of different companies in a variety of positions, my diverse background allows me to gain adept knowledge of the market and extensive network of professionals.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I work closely with team to provide professional recruitment services to clients in IT and Telecommunications industry. Together with my colleagues, I have successfully provided numerous placements at multiple positions at all levels including CTOs, project managers, HR specialists and so on. I focus on building long-term relationship with clients and candidates as well as foster an understanding to support both sides proactively and effectively. I am strongly committed to bringing added value from my recruitment consultancy to both clients and candidates through result-oriented deliverables and a focus on solutions.
Passionate, patient and sociable, I am dedicating to become a well-recognized recruitment consultant by most companies in the industry, who can be trusted to support for their successful recruitment for multiple positions.
- Lead the IT department to deliver all technology related capabilities, products and services to achieve stable IT operations, and long-term business success: architecture, cyber security risk, business resilience, data, sourcing and ecosystems
- Responsibility for all projects of IT. Establish architecture and platforms to enable digital manufacturing
- Effectively manage IT budget, cost.
- Set the vision, mission and strategy of IT organization; ensure delivery of all technology capabilities required to implement the strategy
- Establish IT governance and acts as a trusted advisor for executive management to understand business needs and shape the digital agenda.
- Ensure IT architectures that support the business, e.g.: ERP and other educational applications such as Learning Management System (LMS), Enrollment, etc.
- Procurement and optimization of the IT infrastructure
- People management tasks: recruitment, assignment, working time, quality, target agreements, development/promotion, ensuring medium-term skills needs
- Design an agile tech organization and project delivery according to best practices
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- Bachelor degree in computer science, business administration, engineering or related field
- At least 10 years of overall IT management experience
- Track-record of successfully leading large IT transformation and delivering IT systems and services (in particular education)
- Familiar with managing agile technology organizations
- Deep technology expertise, specifically in Business and IT governance, IT Architecture, Cyber Security and Risk, IT sourcing, Data management and analytics
- Excellent leadership skills including ability to lead by influencing across functions
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Ability to develop clear technology vision and strategy
- Ability to explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences as well as adequately represent IT to both internal/external stakeholders
- Experience in Education industries is an advantage