I am a Team Leader in the Consumer Goods at Navigos Search, leading a team of professional Consultants whose focus is on the Consumer Goods industry. I have worked here for nearly three years after working in recruitment at one of the world’s biggest consumer goods corporations. This hands-on experience in the FMCG industry has helped me gain perspectives from both clients’ side and candidates’ side.
I am a positive-minded professional who provides consultation with genuine care and respect. As the result, I have achieved the title of Top Biller several times in addition to many Biggest Placement awards. Many high-ranking positions at multinational corporations in the Food & Beverages industry have been successfully recruited by me, such as Sales Director, Country Manager and Senior Brand Manager.
In an ever-changing market, I never stops learning and accumulating more industry insights so that I can speak the same language as both employers and job-seekers alike. Thanks to that, I am able to build, grow and nurture trustworthy relationships with clients on a level that facilitates further cooperation.
“STAY POSITIVE, NON-STOP LEARNING, WORK SMART AND MAKE IT HAPPEN”
• Understand and drive organizational awareness about consumer, market and competitive scenario in lower tier markets in Vietnam
• Customize & implement Marketing Strategies for ANI’s Adult Portfolio for lower tier Markets in Vietnam
• Achieve sales plan within allotted AnP budgets.
• Work closely with brand team to understand consumer in lower tier markets and develop local insights and connections tasks that bring global & country brand strategies to life.
• Execution integrated marketing plan & strategies for Adult Nutrition Portfolio for lower tier markets, including customized ATL, Trade and ethical campaigns
• Collaborate with external partners as well as internal partner, i.e. Media, Digital and CMM teams to manage production, gifts, visibility etc., for Trade / Consumer promos
• Briefs agencies on major research projects / initiatives; manages Statement of Work (SOW) and AP&G allocations.
• Inputs into development of brand plans.
• Drive early engagement and executional alignment among cross-functional stakeholders at all levels (e.g. within brand team, lower tier sales, CMM, HCP sales, MLR, Demand team)
• Drives market differentiation through commercial innovation (leveraging existing clinicals, claims data, etc. in new ways, in line with local insights).
• Identifies impact of market forces and addresses knowledge gaps to shape go-to-market strategy.
• Plans for and responds to competitor actions in a timely manner (e.g. contingency plans, program changes and financial impact).
• Develops and maintains connections with identified champions in lower tier sales force to monitor implementation of programs / pilot new initiatives
• Identifies key influencers (consumers and HCP) to improvise marketing programs for greater impact in lower tier regions.
• Works in the field with sales force to identify insights from lower tier regions, relevant for development or improvement of marketing programs
• Creates retail/HCP channel learning opportunities.
• Maintain compliance with required promotional practice.
• Responsible for brand budget and monthly gaiting.
• Formulates forecast assumptions based on data and aligns cross-functional teams.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Business or Marketing degree with MBA strongly preferred
• Minimum Experience of 6-8 years in brand teams in reputed MNC organizations. Working on special rural projects will be an added advantage
• Needs to have handled ATL / Media / Consumer research in the past.
• Proven track record for designing, implementing and tracking impact of creative marketing programs.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-starter, aggressive for constant improvements
• Capable of timely and fast, accurate deliverables
Key success factors:
- Proven success in customizing and managing execution of brand strategies for lower tier markets
- Develop deep understanding of lower tier consumer, market and competitor activities
- Ability to lead, convince and inspire sales force (HCP / retail trade) for implementation of marketing programs for lower tier markets
- Collaborate with key internal and external functions in development, execution and tracking implementation of marketing programs (sales teams, MI, CMM, ComEx, Demand Team, MA, RA, GA, Training)
- 40% of work will involve planning & production based in office, while 60% work will involve on ground execution, measurement etc., and so willingness to travel (atleast 50% of time) will be a great assett
- Vietnamese & English
- Able to utilize computer programs such as notes, excel and PowerPoint to compile, build, analyses and consolidate data.