I am currently an associate consultant at Navigos Search, where I advise clients in the industrial and manufacturing sectors to help them find suitable candidates for senior job positions. Before this, I had already had two and a half years of experience in recruitment at other agencies.
As a recruiter, I familiarized myself with all processes during the recruitment procedure, from candidate sourcing, resume screening to interview and client relationships management. This diversified experience helped me to develop into a professional recruitment consultant who can confidently advise clients and job-seekers alike to help them achieve the best possible outcomes.
I have been working at Navigos Search for over a year and have already achieved remarkable recognitions such as Human Resource Manager, Sales Manager and Customer Service Manager. My clients include some of Vietnam and the world’s most reputable industrialists and manufacturers, who have high job requirements and strict recruitment procedure. Despite that, I still manage to meet and even exceed my clients’ expectations while helping qualified candidates realize their career dreams.
“A GREAT PERSON ATTRACTS GREAT PEOPLE AND KNOWS HOW TO HOLD THEM TOGETHER”
Production Planning Manager will be responsible for leading the production planning team to effectively create and maintain an efficient production schedule that meets company objectives and customer requirements.
General Task Management
• Evaluate and continuously improve the production planning process.
• Evaluate current processes and metrics; develop processes and/or metrics to help manufacturing improve to meet the delivery needs of the customers.
• Take ownership of Production planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery and define follow up actions especially in the event of capacity shortages that affect production.
• Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply to meet production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimizing costs
• Direct production planning activities to maximize the use of the organization’s resources and meet established production specifications and schedules; volume, cost, and quality standards.
• Maintains close control of production materials and of finished or semi-finished products.
• Liaise with functional or operational area managers (for example in production, supply and logistics, maintenance, engineering, purchasing, or human resources) to integrate their activities into production plans, cost estimates, and schedules.
• Oversee the whole plan basing on sales order/ forecast in terms of product types, production/ product complexity, etc. then work out on master plan/ forecast that match to the production and sales orders
• Identify and manage bottlenecks and capacity issues with the Production Management team, co-ordinate internally and externally the resolution of the issues
• Co-ordinate shortage and surplus production components (bill of material components) with Materials Management
• Proactively communicate of capacity offer and capacity flexibility
• Leverage the power of planning system to reap the full benefits of an ERP system, promote strongly coupled organization, better tracking: more control and tracing, and identification of improvements
• Lead a team of professionals who collate and analyze production data; estimate resource requirements; determine machine and operator loads; prepare production schedules; monitor production activities; and revise schedules to meet production targets.
• Manage, coach and develop a high performing team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
• Set departmental objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
• Lead and mentor the Planning team to ensure a high level of proficiency and development
• Maintain a high standard of professional knowledge, ethics and practices when dealing with customers, suppliers, peers, subordinates, supervisors and other key stakeholders of the company
Financial Budget and Control
• Assume responsibility and accountability
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's Degree
YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 5-8 years Senior Level
1. Proven ability to develop and manage people effectively and build rapport and trust with work colleagues and team members
2. Exceptional interpersonal communicator who effectively interacts with all levels of management, contributes and collaborates as productive team member and builds strong relationships with customers
3. APICS – CPIM (MRP, DSP, ECO) qualifications is a plus
4. Key user of SAP APO and PP (or similar ERP system)
5. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
6. Highly analytical thinker