I am currently an associate consultant at Navigos Search, where I advise clients in the industrial and manufacturing sectors to help them find suitable candidates for senior job positions. Before this, I had already had two and a half years of experience in recruitment at other agencies.
As a recruiter, I familiarized myself with all processes during the recruitment procedure, from candidate sourcing, resume screening to interview and client relationships management. This diversified experience helped me to develop into a professional recruitment consultant who can confidently advise clients and job-seekers alike to help them achieve the best possible outcomes.
I have been working at Navigos Search for over a year and have already achieved remarkable recognitions such as Human Resource Manager, Sales Manager and Customer Service Manager. My clients include some of Vietnam and the world’s most reputable industrialists and manufacturers, who have high job requirements and strict recruitment procedure. Despite that, I still manage to meet and even exceed my clients’ expectations while helping qualified candidates realize their career dreams.
“A GREAT PERSON ATTRACTS GREAT PEOPLE AND KNOWS HOW TO HOLD THEM TOGETHER”
• Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of the team and responsible for team leadership and tasks such as: attendance/vacation schedule, claims, training coaching and development, Interview
• Based on properly authorized customer demand, analyze materials and capacity requirements and communicate constraints to the Planning manager and Sales team
• Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinate work activities with other supervisors
• Coordinate the business planning process (S&OP process) involving all the business functions (Sales, Customer Service, Product Development, Production, Warehouse & Shipping, Finance…) to ensure excellent customer service at optimized cost
• Be primarily responsible for capacity planning for the designated product line, coordinates with the operations teams to develop robust supply strategies that will drive improvement in service and cost
• Work with regional Supply Chain Planning teams and the country Demand Planning contacts (who will be charged with capturing and aggregating demand information from the country commercial organizations)
• Continuously monitor and check actual performance of the designated product line vs. objectives via weekly/monthly report, prepares gap analysis and corrective action
• Initiate and coordinate special Lean/Sigma and Kaizen projects (e.g. Inventory Reduction, Vendor Managed Inventory…) in the designated product line(s)
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business, or related field. 4+ years SML or related experience. Supervisory or Lead experience preferred.
• Proficient understanding of the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of Supply Chain, Materials Management, and Logistics and all related focus areas.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.
• Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
• Good project management and business partnering skills.
• Effective supervisory skills.
• Knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations.
• Green Belt or ELS certification preferred.