- Drives and delivers strategy through leading technology decisions and proving expertise across multi domain solutions & offerings;
- Quantifies the needs of the business to achieve value outcomes, champions required methodology, captures/reuses IP and shares recommended practice;
- Performs risk management and architectural oversight for cross domain solutions;
- Participates in opportunity development focused on complex solutions in line with company strategy.
- Show passion for the customer through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer engagement;
- Apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of architecture to define appropriate customer solutions;
- Represent and deliver the full value of Microsoft technologies and services to our customer.
The prospective employee is responsible for providing architectural leadership to envision and build the most innovative and complex solutions using current and emerging technologies for our customers, partners, and internal systems.
These solutions are usually characterised as high risk, high value, high complexity, and high visibility; and are not typically not limited to a single domain.
You have opportunities to grow your expertise with products' growth
- Proven experience estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk for architecture;
- Deep technical knowledge in architecting solutions using Microsoft .Net;
- Deep knowledge of Cloud (Azure/AWS), ideally with experience in multiple sectors and industries;
- Demonstrated capabilities in developing an understanding of the customer business value associated with the deployment of modern business productivity, system-to-system, and end-user applications;
- Knowledge of Application Architectures including the use of cloud-based technology capabilities, Database Management, SQL/BI, application middleware and messaging architectures;
- Ability to move between high-level architectural review/design and lower-level implementation by fully understanding the SDLC.
- Good English language skills (both spoken and written);
Wize is all about innovation and creativity. We don't look at what's doable but challenge what's possible and that's what drives us to be better. If you have a passion for technology and creativity and recognize the power of the impossible, let's talk with us