Main Tasks & Duties:
• To support promotion, control, management of construction machine sales.
• To collect all information about market/customers/competitors and share them with other related departments and Board on time.
• To develop Customer Database and Project Database.
• To make Sales Plan and develop sales plan
• To take initiative to co-ordinate Activity Plan and secure manufacturers support as appropriate.
• To take initiative for solving any issues in company in relation to their territory (such as overdue TAR, over limit TAR, bad debt, obsolete machine/attachment, etc).
• To review the direct sales territories regularly with focus on improving market share, identifying lost sales, promotion of new account acquisition.
• To promote Working Gear Equipment and Special Attachments where niche markets and product evaluations require more intensive research and development – sometimes in conjunction with the manufacturer.
• To maintain and enhance the CRM system with particular emphasis to improved reporting and measurement of customer coverage and lost sales information, as aid to improved performance.
• Seek out new sales opportunities.
• Take responsibility to ensure database is accurately maintained and notified to the Forklift operation manager/ Sales & Marketing Director in a timely manner.
• Monitor the causes of customer dissatisfaction in order to improve our sales activities.
• To prepare machine order recommendation in close cooperation with Forklift operation manager/Sales & Marketing Director.
• Review “PSI” (Purchase-sale-inventory) and “Weekly Report” prior to submission to Forklift operation manager/ Sales & Marketing Director.
• Maintenance of Departmental procedures and records in line with the Company’s procedures.
• Monitor the allocation of stock and carry out monthly stock checks.
• Provide Market Information, Market Analysis to Sales & Marketing Director/ Deputy General Director weekly.
• Develop, control and measure product innovation, promotional activity, price structures, route to markets and market diversification.
• Implementing departmental procedures to ensure efficient internal communication and effective external communication.
• To carry out all duties and responsibilities in line with the Regulation of Data Protection in particular, to take all reasonable care that no unauthorised loss or disclosure of personal data occurs.
• Promote the objectives and activities of the company at all times.
• Follow company policies and procedures at all times.
• To participate and engage in any job related training and personal development.
• Be civil, courteous and co-operative to colleagues, management, suppliers and customers.
• To take all reasonable steps to protect the company’s premises and property and to avoid misuse of equipment and other materials provided.
• To adhere to the Health and Safety regulations and practice safe working methods to prevent personal injury or injury to colleagues or others.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- Male, age from 1974-1981
- Good English (Toeic 600 and above)
- At least 10 year experience related to construction/industrial machinery business
- University graduation
- Management experience
- Salary: 40 - 80 million
- Number of subordinates: around 20 people
- Report to: Sales Director/Deputy Director