I am currently an associate consultant at Navigos Search, where I advise clients in the industrial and manufacturing sectors to help them find suitable candidates for senior job positions. Before this, I had already had two and a half years of experience in recruitment at other agencies.
As a recruiter, I familiarized myself with all processes during the recruitment procedure, from candidate sourcing, resume screening to interview and client relationships management. This diversified experience helped me to develop into a professional recruitment consultant who can confidently advise clients and job-seekers alike to help them achieve the best possible outcomes.
I have been working at Navigos Search for over a year and have already achieved remarkable recognitions such as Human Resource Manager, Sales Manager and Customer Service Manager. My clients include some of Vietnam and the world’s most reputable industrialists and manufacturers, who have high job requirements and strict recruitment procedure. Despite that, I still manage to meet and even exceed my clients’ expectations while helping qualified candidates realize their career dreams.
“A GREAT PERSON ATTRACTS GREAT PEOPLE AND KNOWS HOW TO HOLD THEM TOGETHER”
- Lead, organize and motivate production activities in production team working in rotating shifts to achieve safety, customer service, quality, productivity and cost objectives.
- Manage team resources to fulfill the required production schedules including “Pre-production processes (daily production planning, prepress, material preparation….)”, “Produce to Specification”, “Quality Gates”, “Trouble shooting and preventive maintenance” … activities in the production shift.
- Check actual production result of the designated production team vs. objectives via Production Reports, prepares gap analysis and corrective action.
- Lead GPS (Global Performance management System) process in the assigned production team.
- Lead special ELS Kaizen projects (Process Improvement, TPM, Cost Saving e.g. Waste Reduction) across the designated production areas and/or the whole Production Department.
- Participate as Vietnam representative in designated regional/global communities/project
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- University degree in Industrial Engineering or other related fields.
- 6+ years Operations/Manufacturing experience with 3+ manufacturing leadership experience preferred
- Strong leadership quality in accordance with Coporation’s Leadership Principles.
- Inter-functional Business understanding and knowledge, Business Intuition (in production aspects).
- Special Skill: Knowledge and experiences in Enterprise Lean Sigma is very preferred.
- Technical Skill: Engineering/process knowledge on garment production, weaving or printing operations is preferred.
- Fluent in English