"DO IT BETTER"
I had had six and a half years of experience in human resource before joining the Industrial and Manufacturing team at Navigos Search as a recruitment consultant. Therefore, I possess deep industry knowledge and a wide network of contacts with both employers and professional talents.
During two and a half years of experience at Navigos Search, I have been making more than 12 placements per year and was named among the monthly Top Five Billers. My clients include some of the world’s biggest industrialists and manufacturers, for whom I have successfully recruited executives of titles such as Human Resource Manager, Finance Manager and Plant Manager. I am a resourceful professional with a wealth of soft kills in addition to market intelligence. On top of that, I am also an experienced head-hunter. Thus I have become a trustworthy recruitment consultant for major clients who are looking for qualified senior staff members.
I brought to Navigos Search practical recruitment experience and strong negotiation skills, which are utilized to help both employers and job-seekers achieve their targets.
- Works independently to maintain the injection molding process(es), maintenance of multicavity tools, and responsible for the product quality of components produced from tools.
- Troubleshoots process(es) and equipment, directs tool maintenance, calibrations, and supports validation of new and repaired tools.
- Trains and mentors engineers, technicians, and production personnel.
• Analyzes process information to initiate maintenance procedures and update based on process data
• Works with engineers and others during the building and installation of new equipment to ensure attention to maintenance of new equipment
• Responsible for the preparation of maintenance documentation for new equipment
• Prepares proposals for expenditures on equipment repairs and replacements
• Coordinates work of outside mold makers, contractors, and vendors
• Develop molding expertise in Vietnam factory to include mold maintenance, mold repair, and IMM process optimization
• Performs dimensional inspections of new and repaired molds and (re)validates as necessary
• Understands product design, materials utilized, and process controls
• Understands product and process nuances that result in product nonconformance
• Performs troubleshooting on injection mold tools, processeses, and product nonconformances
• Implements and validates permanent corrective actions to eliminate recurrent problems
• Performs documentation and regulatory recordkeeping
• Ability to train less experienced technical staff
• Ability to recognize systemic problems and develop solutions
• Injection molding set-up experience and knowledge of mold design/construction
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• May be required to work on other shifts and/or willing to be “on call” as needed or scheduled
• May lead special projects and assist supervisor with audits and/or recordkeeping
• Must be able to use lifting equipment such as bridge cranes, jib cranes to lift molds
• Ensures adequate spare parts inventory through tracking of spare parts usage
• Responsible for management, storage, and tracking of raw material usage
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Bachelor’s degree and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered
• BS Degree in Engineering required, MS or higher preferred
Minimum 10 years experience
• Substitution of degree with relevant experience is evaluated on a case-by-case basis
• Hands on tool and die machinist experience highly valued
o Familiar with scientific molding techniques [decoupled 2 and 3]
o Familiar with formal validation methodologies
o Experience in process trouble shooting and keeping molding machines running in production area
o Familiar with various materials or resins [PETG, PC, PVC, etc.]
o Experienced with injection molding, plastics processing, tooling and assembly and awareness of polymer behaviors
o Excellent problem diagnostic skills
o Capable of doing mold maintenance
o Familiar with SPI classification of tooling
o Familiar with slides, lifters, hot runner systems
o Understand and read mold designs and work with tool designers to upgrade and improve molds
o Experience with developing mold building resources
o Experience with DOE, Mold Flow, and Minitab
o Familiar with inspection methodologies [CMM, optical, CT Scan, etc.]
o Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to all levels including plant senior management
o Medical device background
o Large automated molding machine experience [250-750 ton machines]
o Familiar with audit experience [FDA, ISO]
o GD&T experience
o Experience with Netstal Elion machines