I am a veteran in HR management and Talent acquisition practice with more than 7 years of experience working for a financial conglomerate. Doing internal HR activities including providing leadership, recruitment management and office management, I am especially skilled with people and have an instinct towards understanding different business cultures and practices. These qualities are proven to be a great asset to offering suitable advices to my candidates as I entered the recruitment industry more than a year ago.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I am currently assisting clients to address and attract the right talents working in Logistics and Agriculture sectors. I am highly motivational and a true team player. Together with my big team, I cover senior and mid-manager levels search for clients such as global logistics service providers, pharmaceutical companies and industrial corporations that effectively solves their HR demands by providing the suitable candidates.
I have a strong can-do attitude that motivates others. I love sharing knowledge and improving the overall human resource quality through constructive contribution. Besides, I am active in transferring my knowledge, giving advices to improve performance to my colleagues via internal workshops and talks.
Be responsible for the overall growth of the revenue and profit of the Medical Devices Business Unit.
• Plan and develop all aspects of business unit in terms of sales, profitability and other corporate goals
• Generate the policies & strategies to achieve the set goals
• Ensure the effective implementation and execution of policy and plan to direct the growth of the company and to achieve objectives
• Evaluate the results of overall operations regularly and improve these results
• Originate the processes to manage the organization's current activities and its projected growth
• Maintain the relationships with the existing clients and foster new relationship with the potential clients
• Supervise and develop the team
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Biomedical Engineer, Medical Doctors or any related field
• At least 10 years experiences in Sales and Marketing in Medical Devices industry
• Strong in client relationship management and development aptitude
• Demonstrated track record of producing outstanding results as a leader of teams and/or organisations
• Experience in developing the Hospital - Tender channel
• Significant and successful experience in leading / managing people
• Experience influencing the external environment (e.g., interacting with government, regulatory bodies, media, industry groups)
• Strong communication skills; fluent and able to persuade others in spoken and written English