I am currently an associate consultant at Navigos Search, where I advise clients in the industrial and manufacturing sectors to help them find suitable candidates for senior job positions. Before this, I had already had two and a half years of experience in recruitment at other agencies.
As a recruiter, I familiarized myself with all processes during the recruitment procedure, from candidate sourcing, resume screening to interview and client relationships management. This diversified experience helped me to develop into a professional recruitment consultant who can confidently advise clients and job-seekers alike to help them achieve the best possible outcomes.
I have been working at Navigos Search for over a year and have already achieved remarkable recognitions such as Human Resource Manager, Sales Manager and Customer Service Manager. My clients include some of Vietnam and the world’s most reputable industrialists and manufacturers, who have high job requirements and strict recruitment procedure. Despite that, I still manage to meet and even exceed my clients’ expectations while helping qualified candidates realize their career dreams.
“A GREAT PERSON ATTRACTS GREAT PEOPLE AND KNOWS HOW TO HOLD THEM TOGETHER”
A. Quality Control /Assurance
• Quality Management System update and compliance with Corporate and customers.
• Process Audit for all departments.
• Internal audits per QMS and external audits per customers and compliance (ISO, DVN, FDA, etc…).
• Supplier quality management.
• Compile quality control reports, manage non-conformity material discrepancy reports, recommend continuous improvement activities.
• Prepare weekly/ monthly summaries of quality issues for presentation to the senior management team.
• Implement quality training programs for key quality & manufacturing personnel
• Ensure appropriate calibration of quality equipment
• Work with Production Management to apply pertinent Six Sigma Green/Black Belt attributes and other quality procedures appropriate to the business objectives
• Investigate and record customer complaints regarding product performance, specifications, and reliability
B. Lean & Training
• Lead teams within all operations areas in order to achieve manufacturing and process improvement goals
• Lead problem solving initiatives; 5S and housekeeping; Improve process flow and bottlenecks; Lean improvement in quality.
• Mentor and train individuals/teams in Lean and process improvement; Manage annual cost reduction plans.
• All other duties as assigned.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Management or a related field, or equivalent work experience of Quality Assurance management.
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
• Knowdlege in Six Sigma Green Belt /Black Belt Certification
• Working knowledge on ISO9001, ISO13485, IATF16949 and AS9100 is preferred;
• Quality and Continuous Process Improvement tools, including Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, 6S, etc.