I am a recruitment consultant with an impressive track record during over four years of experience at Navigos Search. I constantly exceeded my targets in the Life Science, Consumer Goods & Retail team for over four consecutive years and am expected to obtain even greater achievements with a focus on Agriculture, Animal Health, Pharma, Medical Device, Trading and FMCG clients.
Among my successful placements are high-ranking positions such as Country Procurement Director, HR Manager and Sales Manager. Before joining Navigos Search, I had already had headhunting experience at other agencies, where I also demonstrated a high level of professionalism and technical skills and was constantly promoted to more senior positions.
I am motivated by deep interest in the human connection between myself, employers and candidates. I am trusted by professional people of all levels of seniority thanks to my insights into specific sub-sectors such as trading, retail, wholesale… as well as my persuasion and coaching skills. For me, helping candidates find and obtain their dream jobs is not just a challenging responsibility but also a precious opportunity for me to boost my own personal development.
“ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING! RADIATE POSITIVITY AND YOU WILL ATTRACT POSITIVE OUTCOMES”
• Leadership: manage 5-6 staffs.
• Work with team in product positioning, benchmarking against major brand competitor.
• To strategically analyse SKUs, launching those with high market potential and terminating non-profitable ones, maintaining cost control as end result.
• Launch products with principals and FSS team leaders effectively to target relevant market segment and control for success.
• Stay abreast of competition, monitor market trends consistently, client feedback, plan,implement and adopt appropriate strategies to attend training when so required and to train the FSS team and product team in the assigned specialty care area after principal training.
• To organise, manage and follow through on any seminars and exhibitions assigned to by the company.
• Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
• Work with FSS team leader to develop product sales strategies.
• Gather product market data by calling on customers with field staff and evaluating sales call results.
• Roll out promotional activities plan, conduct product presentations, assist and support in-services and develop training programs for selected agency products as well as product evaluation trials and survey feedback for new product developments to principals.
• Build relationships with key opinion leaders and network with key stakeholders in their respective care areas.
• Manage and monitor samples and demo units’ order and utilization.
• Manage, escalate and resolve products and field issues with principals.
• Update and support FSS team for product changes throughout product life cycle.
• Implement product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Ensure sales team is equipped with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product and has access to printed and electronic promotional materials, product training, and relevant clinical papers.
• Present product progress to superior.
• Manage principal's budget.
• Be responsible for sales performance of the assigned care areas.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• College or university degree
• 5-7 years progressive work experience in the field of medical device or at least in pharma
• Good communication both in English and Vietnamese
• Good looking
• Leadership skill