I am a recruitment consultant with an impressive track record during over four years of experience at Navigos Search. I constantly exceeded my targets in the Life Science, Consumer Goods & Retail team for over four consecutive years and am expected to obtain even greater achievements with a focus on Agriculture, Animal Health, Pharma, Medical Device, Trading and FMCG clients.
Among my successful placements are high-ranking positions such as Country Procurement Director, HR Manager and Sales Manager. Before joining Navigos Search, I had already had headhunting experience at other agencies, where I also demonstrated a high level of professionalism and technical skills and was constantly promoted to more senior positions.
I am motivated by deep interest in the human connection between myself, employers and candidates. I am trusted by professional people of all levels of seniority thanks to my insights into specific sub-sectors such as trading, retail, wholesale… as well as my persuasion and coaching skills. For me, helping candidates find and obtain their dream jobs is not just a challenging responsibility but also a precious opportunity for me to boost my own personal development.
“ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING! RADIATE POSITIVITY AND YOU WILL ATTRACT POSITIVE OUTCOMES”
• Achieve consistent growth in sales and gross margin, in accordance with sales budgets.
• Ensure that a sale is successfully completed with involvement at each stage of the sales process. These responsibilities include:
Identifying and qualifying prospective customers.
Developing and advancing sales projects for new and existing customers.
Establishing mutually beneficial business relationships with key motivators at assigned customers.
Making technical sales presentations on Kemin programs/products.
Helping the customer understand Kemin products and implementation strategies.
Identifying and resolving concerns.
Closing the sale and implementing the startup programs.
Other responsibilities as assigned.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• 5 years previous sales experience in the animal agricultural industry or 7 years of production experience in a Feed production system.
• Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in an animal science or agriculture related field.
• Willingness and ability to travel overnight for 2-4 nights/week.
• A solid understanding of the chemical and biological sciences to prepare and present technically detailed product presentations to prospective customers.
• A high degree of energy, self-motivation and strong interpersonal skills.
• Prior experience in managing projects to a successful completion.
• Proficiency with computer operation, including use of Outlook and Microsoft Office products.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.