I am a recruitment consultant with an impressive track record during over four years of experience at Navigos Search. I constantly exceeded my targets in the Life Science, Consumer Goods & Retail team for over four consecutive years and am expected to obtain even greater achievements with a focus on Agriculture, Animal Health, Pharma, Medical Device, Trading and FMCG clients.
Among my successful placements are high-ranking positions such as Country Procurement Director, HR Manager and Sales Manager. Before joining Navigos Search, I had already had headhunting experience at other agencies, where I also demonstrated a high level of professionalism and technical skills and was constantly promoted to more senior positions.
I am motivated by deep interest in the human connection between myself, employers and candidates. I am trusted by professional people of all levels of seniority thanks to my insights into specific sub-sectors such as trading, retail, wholesale… as well as my persuasion and coaching skills. For me, helping candidates find and obtain their dream jobs is not just a challenging responsibility but also a precious opportunity for me to boost my own personal development.
“ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING! RADIATE POSITIVITY AND YOU WILL ATTRACT POSITIVE OUTCOMES”
• Responsible for all direct consumer and B2B business sectors (non-medical sector) in Vietnam.
• Evaluate business opportunities through analysis and understanding of consumer behaviors, market trends and new technologies.
• Identify target segments to deliver optimal product offerings and value propositions.
• Formulate promotional & product strategies.
• Develop & execute plans and activities designed to address customer needs and/or expand market share.
• Lead planning and execution of advertising and promotional campaigns, product exhibits, presentations and demos for events, launches, trade fairs, public talks and press events.
• Forecast sales and promotional campaign expenses.
• Develop and manage digital marketing programs and oversee social media strategy.
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
• Execute and optimize our CRM program, query data to gather metrics and KPIs. Manage relationships with third party partners.
• Participate in consumer research projects related to consumer behavior and product usage.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Tertiary education, graduated in science, business management, marketing, digital marketing or related disciplines.
• At least 5 years experiences in consumer product management, strategic marketing, advertising and market research.
• At least 3 years of experiences in digital communication.
• Business level written and spoken English
• Proficient in all MS Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Excellent skills on communication, organizing and presentation.