I am a veteran in HR management and Talent acquisition practice with more than 7 years of experience working for a financial conglomerate. Doing internal HR activities including providing leadership, recruitment management and office management, I am especially skilled with people and have an instinct towards understanding different business cultures and practices. These qualities are proven to be a great asset to offering suitable advices to my candidates as I entered the recruitment industry more than a year ago.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I am currently assisting clients to address and attract the right talents working in Logistics and Agriculture sectors. I am highly motivational and a true team player. Together with my big team, I cover senior and mid-manager levels search for clients such as global logistics service providers, pharmaceutical companies and industrial corporations that effectively solves their HR demands by providing the suitable candidates.
I have a strong can-do attitude that motivates others. I love sharing knowledge and improving the overall human resource quality through constructive contribution. Besides, I am active in transferring my knowledge, giving advices to improve performance to my colleagues via internal workshops and talks.
- Develop of business strategies, annual business plans in the management region (Retail and others channel);
- Operate, manage and organize the implementation of business plans and sales KPIs
- Do market survey and assessment, market analysis reports to determine customer needs, propose new product development plans;
- Propose and contribute to all trade marketing activities in stores
- Evaluate and provide timely improvement solutions for new stores.
- Manage all aspects relates to goods, budgets, sales profits and operating costs in the region
- Plan, select and manage all sites development activities to reach required target
- Manage contract completion activities, overseeing the handover of sites
- Organize and manage office operations and procedures; review and approve supply requisitions for internal consumption and other requirements;
- Preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions;
- Ensure communication between Hanoi branch and Saigon office to maximize work quality and consistency
- Selecting, recruiting, orienting, and training employees
- Coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Build up networks in the pharmaceutical network in the north to support the inspection for new store opening;
- Ensure stores operated in compliance with government regulations;
- Represent the company to handle issues related to the branch operation and store operation;
- Providing information and analyzing special reports to inform Management Team timely
- Attending professional workshops; reviewing professional publications; building up personal networks; participating in professional societies to promote company image in the market and publicity;
- Coordinate with others Heads of Department to manage and support staffs in delivering targets
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- Bachelor degree or higher in Economics, Pharmacy, Finance, Business Administration
- Fluent in English
- Good in MS. Office, ERP experienced is an advantage
- At least 5 years in Retail industry, big Pharmacy Retail chain is preferred
- Good leadership, managing, couching and delegating skills
- Strong in building and maintaining relationship with governmental organizations.
- Strong negotiation skills