I am currently an associate consultant at Navigos Search, where I advise clients in the industrial and manufacturing sectors to help them find suitable candidates for senior job positions. Before this, I had already had two and a half years of experience in recruitment at other agencies.
As a recruiter, I familiarized myself with all processes during the recruitment procedure, from candidate sourcing, resume screening to interview and client relationships management. This diversified experience helped me to develop into a professional recruitment consultant who can confidently advise clients and job-seekers alike to help them achieve the best possible outcomes.
I have been working at Navigos Search for over a year and have already achieved remarkable recognitions such as Human Resource Manager, Sales Manager and Customer Service Manager. My clients include some of Vietnam and the world’s most reputable industrialists and manufacturers, who have high job requirements and strict recruitment procedure. Despite that, I still manage to meet and even exceed my clients’ expectations while helping qualified candidates realize their career dreams.
“A GREAT PERSON ATTRACTS GREAT PEOPLE AND KNOWS HOW TO HOLD THEM TOGETHER”
This position will develop business for Vietnam factory from potential customers located in Vietnam (or other south east countries of Asia) The candidate can work at home
1. Search the business leads from potential customers in Vietnam or other countries of south east Asia, contact or visit each customer to find out their business need and cooperation possibility.
2. Collect enough info from potential customer and work with Company quotation/project/CMS team to quote the product within required timeline, present and explain the offer to customer and follow up the feedback from customer actively
3. Negotiate the offer with potential customer and squeeze the internal and material cost to meet customer’s target price to win the business. seek approval from GM/factory manager if the offer has lower profit as company required.
4. Work with the new customer on credit checking, NDA, system setup and manufacturing/supply agreement.
5. Oversee and manage the assigned customers and develop business continuously by working with factory on providing excellent service and building strong relationship.
6. Grow the business to exceed sales budget set by top management
7. Make daily trip report and send to GM or factory manager.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
1. Proven experience in sales role as sales director or manager for at least 3 years. working on electronic product is preferred.
2. Bachelor degree or equivalent
3. Fluent Vietnamese language and English
4. Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation capability
5. Excellent verbal and written communications skills
6. Willingness to travel frequently