As a banker turned recruitment consultant with more than 5 years of experience working for a wide range of different companies in a variety of positions, my diverse background allows me to gain adept knowledge of the market and extensive network of professionals.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I work closely with team to provide professional recruitment services to clients in IT and Telecommunications industry. Together with my colleagues, I have successfully provided numerous placements at multiple positions at all levels including CTOs, project managers, HR specialists and so on. I focus on building long-term relationship with clients and candidates as well as foster an understanding to support both sides proactively and effectively. I am strongly committed to bringing added value from my recruitment consultancy to both clients and candidates through result-oriented deliverables and a focus on solutions.
Passionate, patient and sociable, I am dedicating to become a well-recognized recruitment consultant by most companies in the industry, who can be trusted to support for their successful recruitment for multiple positions.
Our client is a worldwide company with Head office in Europe to specialize in image solutions with more than 500 employees in Hanoi office.Currently, the company is looking for a Tech Manager to lead the Development team of the company as well as providing integration solutions to clients
The role will have the responsibilities included:
- Lead a team of senior developers and ERP experts, report to CIO in Europe & CEO in Vietnam
- Understand the system & the products to act as the Product Owner
- Work closely with Clients for supporting & intergration
- Responsible for budgeting, staffing and performance for Team. Ensure quality high quality of team products.
- Oversee daily team activities and make team strategy.
- Communicate with other Technology teams overseas to ensure efficiency system workflow
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Bachelor graduated or above in IT or related field
- 5+ years experience in leading and managing tech teams.
- Have experience as a Product owner, Business analyst who understand about the product, work flow, requirements...
- High-level English skills, better to have working or studying abroad.
- Ability to study and work with new technology as well as tech trends.
- Customer-oriented, take ownership for the clients' situation and challenges, win-win attitude and superior abilities to collaborate and create partnerships.
- Willing to face new challenges, great time management skills and communicate efficiently
- Experience with PropTech is a great advantage
- Experience with Java technology is a big plus