Hoa Thom is a trilingual (English – Japanese – Vietnamese) and dedicated Recruitment Consultant who is really passionate about connecting companies with the right talents at the right time, in order to help company build a strong team as well as provides advanced opportunities to candidates’ career, specializes in Japanese clients. She has successfully placed senior positions such as Project Manager, Sales Manager, HRM, Technical Director for many Japanese start-ups as well as big corporations in trading, manufacturing, IT and other professional services sectors. She is building her personal brand as Hoa Thom Headhunter in the Executive Search market. She provides clients with quick and effective service while consulting candidate with the purpose of ensuring mutual benefits.
● In partnership with the Enterprise Architect (EA) team to identify opportunities
and risks for delivering the company’s services, including identification of
competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of
marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
● Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or
impede the success of the business.
● Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms for delivering the
● Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing
development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development,
and deployment of all web-based services.
● Participate as a member of the senior management team in establishing
governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are
achieved, risks are managed appropriately, and the organization’s resources are
used responsibly, particularly in the areas of software development and business
● Establish a governance process that meets government, regulator, partner, and
company expectations for customer information privacy.
● Direct development and execution of a company-wide information security and
disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
● Communicate the company’s product and business development strategy to
investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
● Overall responsibility for the company’s software revision and deployment
processes as well as for the data privacy and security.
● Lead and collaborate with the diverse product team, customers and partners to
develop cases and specifications that describe the implementation of the
company’s services and products.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
● Proven experience as Chief Product Officer or relevant technical roles
● Deeply understanding of product development cycle and business functions
● Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
● Experience in big IT companies and startups will be a plus