I am a recruitment consultant with an impressive track record during over four years of experience at Navigos Search. I constantly exceeded my targets in the Life Science, Consumer Goods & Retail team for over four consecutive years and am expected to obtain even greater achievements with a focus on Agriculture, Animal Health, Pharma, Medical Device, Trading and FMCG clients.
Among my successful placements are high-ranking positions such as Country Procurement Director, HR Manager and Sales Manager. Before joining Navigos Search, I had already had headhunting experience at other agencies, where I also demonstrated a high level of professionalism and technical skills and was constantly promoted to more senior positions.
I am motivated by deep interest in the human connection between myself, employers and candidates. I am trusted by professional people of all levels of seniority thanks to my insights into specific sub-sectors such as trading, retail, wholesale… as well as my persuasion and coaching skills. For me, helping candidates find and obtain their dream jobs is not just a challenging responsibility but also a precious opportunity for me to boost my own personal development.
“ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING! RADIATE POSITIVITY AND YOU WILL ATTRACT POSITIVE OUTCOMES”
• Responsible for ethically growing our Company Vietnam business through the identification, recruitment, and growth of new suppliers in both data centre and next generation technologies.
• Overall responsibility for the P&L of the Company Vietnam. Provides input to pricing models and methodologies to assist in competitively positioning offerings. Provides regular business updates to APAC and ASEAN Management.
• Establishes relationships and partnerships across all stakeholders (Suppliers, Providers, sales organizations, partners and end customers) supporting the market vision, strategy and offerings which can be leveraged to drive required financial results for region and its customers.
• Identifies new sales opportunities with prospective customers, and initiate visits to introduce products and services while reviewing prospective customer’s current and future product needs and requirements. Meets with customers to resolve problems, promote mutual success, determine satisfaction level, and gain understanding of their market needs.
• Represents Company Vietnam in media and at events. Promoting Company Vietnam to be the Best Technology Distributor in the Vietnam market
• Provides leadership in the development and management of the team providing best in class customer service in support of our channel business and solution selling strategy.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Bachelor’s degree in business or Marketing or a related field or an equivalent combination of formal education and work experiences.
• Fifteen years of directly related specific successful developmental experience in progressively more responsible positions that demonstrates a senior level operational expertise in the successful identification, development and deployment of business solutions across the targeted marketplace.
• Minimum of 4 to 6 years in a strategic development country/region leadership role.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Strategic leadership, critical analysis, interpersonal and communications skills. A leader whom has both strategic vision and ability to execute, and one who will thrive in a competitive market
• An expert working knowledge of the customer’s business operational models and product requirements
• An in-depth knowledge of business financial requirements and measurements. In-depth strategic technical knowledge in the identified market and the ability to synthesize how end-user customers buy and leverage those strategic solutions offerings and how Company builds and delivers value with those solutions in the market.
• Demonstrated operational leadership excellence in a high visibility, high business impact operational position with the business acumen to develop short- and long-range plans to meet market and financial targets.
• Demonstrated successful operations knowledge and skill in business evaluation, workforce planning, budgets and related functions.
• Excellent interpersonal skills suitable for effectively managing the outcome of critical interaction with people at all organizational levels within and outside of the company.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively identify and develop leadership and other operational skill-sets of a strong, diverse operational team. Coaching and leading a team of young professionals to achieve their level best.
• A highly competitive individual and with a winner’s mentality