I am an experienced recruitment consultant specializing in the banking and finance industry with in-depth knowledge especially about insurance, real estate and investment companies – some of the most sought-after employers. Among 7 years of experience in recruitment, I spent the most recent 5 with Navigos Search as a member of the Banking and Finance Services team. Before this, I had already had 2 years of headhunting experience and successfully handling several mass recruitment projects for high-profile clients.
I possess an inspiring can-do attitude and a genuine desire to learn more about each client as well as their industry. I have helped many major employers hire highly-qualified employees for various senior positions from Marketing Manager to Finance Director.
I believes in being a long-term trusted partner for both clients and candidates throughout the entire process. At Navigos Search, I was named Top 5 Nationwide Billers for two years and am expected to continue bringing even greater values to my clients with a passion for executive search and talent for relationship management.
“COMING TOGETHER IS A BEGINNING. KEEPING TOGETHER IS PROGRESS. WORKING TOGETHER IS SUCCESS”
• Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. Manage day-to-day operation of the program.
• Responsible for the management of the Legal Department, including the recruitment of Legal Department Team members, mentoring team members, implementing Group policies, procedures and recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Responsible for the overall legal management to support the Commercial and Business Development Teams including but not limited to: reviewing commercial contracts and proposals; participating in the review of company contract template; risk analysis of contractual terms and conditions; ensuring compliance with contractual requirements; drafting legal letters and responses in relation to contractual obligations and breeches.
• Responsible for providing legal support to the operations including, but not limited to: assisting with any legal matters; employment law advices to Human Resources; assisting Finance with respect to legal compliance in payment terms; assistance to the Technical Departments regarding contract management advice.
• Preparation of legal documentation to support any legal matter for which company may be involved including but not limited to: construction arbitration; commercial arbitration; employment arbitrations.
• Preparing and presenting regular legal briefings to relevant company Directors and Managers regarding legal obligations and compliance matters, regulatory changes and other legal issues of relevance to the operations.
• Preparing and distributing regular legal briefing notes to relevant company Directors and Managers regarding legal obligations and compliance matters and regulatory changes.
• Maintaining a network of key contacts in government and industry organizations to ensure early notification of key regulatory and legal changes, and other legal issues.
• Ensure that all local Legal practices and procedures meet the standards established and expected.
• Interact with legal advocates, solicitors and barristers on legal matters in relation to the representation of the interests of company as required.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Degree qualifications in Law, BA in Legal.
• Minimum of 8 Years general experience, and 4 Years at a senior management level for Legal Manager;
• Minimum 3-5 years managing a team
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position within a real estate investment organization.
• Ability to analyses the law and build cogent legal arguments/ positions
• To support the claims of the organization.
• Advanced time management and organizational skills.
• Advanced understanding of the principles of contract law, construction law and arbitration rules.
• Advanced written and spoken communication skills including advanced negotiation and persuasion skills.
• Advanced skills in legal analysis, jurisprudence, construction law, commercial law, torts, contracts, administrative law, employment law in a cross jurisdictional environment.
• Advanced leadership skills with the ability to manage change with a strong results-orientation.