I am a highly diligent and result-oriented recruitment consultant in the Industrial and Manufacturing team at Navigos Search. I possess high concentration level and an acute understanding of each industry as well as employer to fully grasp and meet a client’s needs. I always welcome challenges with a positive attitude and can-do spirit.
As a researcher, I have to process a great amount of resumes every day and must be able to sort and select accurately in accordance with each position’s job description and conduct market mapping. I work efficiently with my team members and collaborate seamlessly with a responsible yet flexible working style. As the result, I have been accumulating a wealth of business insights. With my constant effort in improving my professional skills, I will become a Senior Consultant in the near future. My successful experience as a researcher, together with my genuine desire to help job-seekers decide on their own career paths, will definitely become an asset to myself, my clients and candidates.
“WHETHER YOU THINK YOU CAN OR YOU CAN'T, YOU ARE RIGHT EITHER WAY”
• Control production activities to achieve product outputs in line with consistent quality at optimum cost.
• Ensure production and capital works are planned, developed and implemented on time and within budget.
• Ensure employees’ discipline and compliance with production’s processes, company’s rule and regulation locally and globally.
• Ensure all subordinates are trained and developed followed both departmental and company’s training and development plan
• Ensure all subordinates follow and comply with Company policies, standard of HACCP, ISO, BRC, Safety, 5S requirements
• To execute all activities on the production line toward “safely producing the high-quality products and complying with legal requirements”.
• Plans materials, equipment’s, personnel to meet deadlines, increase line output, increase quantity per labor hour and reduce the requirement to work overtime across the site.
• Directs operation as a group to fulfill company goal.
• Monitors work progress and establish follow-up systems, housekeeping program.
• Arranges work in systemic manner for subordinates.
• Ensures quality of product meets standard and customer requirements
• Performs to Company's Manufacturing Instructions and Quality System.
• Identifies specific opportunities for product quality improvement.
• Liaisons with inter departmental manager for the implementation of quality improvement projects.
• Builds up the quality checklists, SOP for input, process, and output phases.
Health, Safety & Environment:
• Ensures: The efficient and safe operation of production facilities, and A hygienic and orderly work environment is maintained.
• Observes the requirement of legislation and Company Environmental protocols.
• Ensures Monthly safety audits are conducted and documented.
• Addresses issues raised in plant audits in your area on time.
• To plan and control the expenses of activities, materials and manpower to meet the agreed budget.
• Devises, implements and drives improvement plans to reduce waste, scraps, downtime, set-up time and absenteeism and overtime across the site.
• Lead and coach subordinates to achieve productivity, quality and service objectives as delineated in agreements.
• Manage production employees with respect to production’s processes, company’s rules and regulations locally and globally in disciplinary and compliant manners.
Human resources Management / Development:
• Provides opportunities for high potential employees to develop.
• Carries out On Job Training, Section Safety & Fire Fighting to new staffs and periodically
• Proposes course training when necessary and development plans are implemented.
• Ensures succession plans are in place and implemented.
Reporting / Filing:
• Ensures all reporting & analysis are accurate and meets deadline
• Maintains a good filing system for all documents in both soft and hard copies
• Take part in the BRC, 5S, HACCP, GMP and ISO system build up process.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
Bachelor’s Degree, Polymer/Chemical Engineering as a plus –Flexible packaging background is preferred.
• 7+ years direct supervision/management of a manufacturing size over 300 headcounts.
• Experience in developing and implementing successful solutions/improvements by using lean concepts or similarities in complex manufacturing environments
• Well-organized and self-motivated person who enjoys multi-tasks and is able to work under pressure in challenging environments.
• Ability to work with people at all levels;
• Teamwork and interpersonal communication skills.