I started my career at Navigos Search as a researcher and are now a consultant in the Industrial and Manufacturing team. I was quickly promoted thanks to my previous experience in talent sourcing, which made me an excellent recruitment researcher and candidate coordinator. On top of that, my positive attitude also attracts a lot of clients who want to entrust me with their human resource needs.
During nearly three years at Navigos Search, I focus on assisting clients in the Professional Services, Logistics and Manufacturing industries. I enjoy meeting with senior candidates as I can learn a lot from them, understand more about the market as well as technical industry knowledge. On the other hand, I am also an experienced sourcing professional who possesses strong skills in Boolean search, internet research, market mapping, team management and leadership. As the result, I have been accumulating a wealth of business insights, so that I am able to identify and successfully recruit high-ranking positions such as Sales Manager, Chief Accountant and Senior Marketing and I expect to achieve even greater results in the future.
“BE POSITIVE. EVEN ON YOUR BAD DAYS”
• Handling Trading & manufacturing entities.
• Manage tax reporting and compliance, ensuring compliance with tax regulation
• Develop and implement strategic tax planning
• Work closely with stakeholders across functions to understand the tax impact of business operations, monitor and advise on tax related matters, identify opportunities for process improvement, highlight potential non-compliance risks, tax saving opportunities, and provide recommendation for actions
• Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax & customs process
• Review promotion program & trade compliance of Trading entity.
• Proactively research, get-up-to-dated with tax & customs regulation and monthly update to finance team.
• Manage Tax audits with close collaboration with finance and accounting teams
• Advising on customs and related matters, including but not limited to customs procedures, import and export matters, C/O – rules of origin, customs disputes, etc.
• Managing 1 subordinate to work with shipping team to reconcile accounting & customs declaration and review documents for scrap/disposal, actual BOM…to support for yearly customs settlement.
• Reviewing contract if any tax concerns.
• Assist finance controller in developing accounting & finance process
• Ad-hoc tasks & projects assigned by finance controller
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting
• At least 5 years of experience in Tax field and understand customs regulation.
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
• A proactive attitude, good team player and good problem-solving skill