I am a veteran in HR management and Talent acquisition practice with more than 7 years of experience working for a financial conglomerate. Doing internal HR activities including providing leadership, recruitment management and office management, I am especially skilled with people and have an instinct towards understanding different business cultures and practices. These qualities are proven to be a great asset to offering suitable advices to my candidates as I entered the recruitment industry more than a year ago.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I am currently assisting clients to address and attract the right talents working in Logistics and Agriculture sectors. I am highly motivational and a true team player. Together with my big team, I cover senior and mid-manager levels search for clients such as global logistics service providers, pharmaceutical companies and industrial corporations that effectively solves their HR demands by providing the suitable candidates.
I have a strong can-do attitude that motivates others. I love sharing knowledge and improving the overall human resource quality through constructive contribution. Besides, I am active in transferring my knowledge, giving advices to improve performance to my colleagues via internal workshops and talks.
1. Together with Head of Branch and General Manager, building business strategy and annual sales target for North region, breaking down OKRs for monthly activities and keeping them on-track.
2. Work closely with Head of Branch to achieve long-range plan goals
3. Build capability of the Sales team to deliver growth goals
4. Identify and retain top talent in order to fill open headcounts and successfully grow sales team
5. Improve the size and quality of the Sales Pipeline
6. Build strong relationships with KOLs (key opinion leaders), key strategic customers and sales team
7. Refocus sales resources to key Customers & accelerated Growth Segments
8. Work closely with Marketing and Product teams to promote new product development projects to the market
9. Develop and deliver technical presentations to be given verbally and in writing, including new products’ features to the market.
10. Contribute in training and educating internal sales team and even KOLs to company’s Medical application-specific issues and solutions.
11. Making reports about Sales revenue, P&L and Sales anticipation to BOD
12. Updates market trend and competitors status
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Bachelor's degree, preferred background from Medical diplomacy
• Minimum 5 years of management experience in sales management, 1-2 years strategic sales management for healthcare services/pharmaceutical/medical devices
• Prior experience and demonstrated success managing business development team and leading strategic account management
• Excellent business analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Self-motivated, persistent, tenacious and able to work autonomously
• Minimum of 2 full years in healthcare service or medical device or pharmaceutical sales management
• Managed at least 5 direct reports