- International academic background with a Bachelor and Master degree in Business Management with HR management.
- A young energetic recruitment specialist in various sectors of Services industry.
- Strongly passionate in HRM, eager to bring her knowledge and HR practice as well as a particular viewpoint from her cross-cultural experience and observation to the team.
- Open-minded, and patient person, willing to actively listen to clients and candidates and support with professional manner.
• Manage the planning and execution of Admission activities including operation, staffing, employees development and other management issues. Ensure the high and consistent quality of activities from Admission team that promote great student experience and promote the brand of university and schools.
• Manage the short-term and long-term operation plans.
• Work closely with the Management Team to develop and manage the admission system, criteria, selection and assessment process, regulations and the range of communication.
• Manage all procedures from counselling to enrollment, business partnership development, professional presentation, and correspondent.
• Strengthen the University’s relationship with the internal and external University community such as high schools, education experts and influencers, parents
• Manage the collection and analysis of customer behaviour, student/parents experience and satisfaction to plan, forecast and innitiate suitable actions.
- Harsh schedule of business trips to build partnership with different high schools nation-wide
- Fast-pace working environment.
- Build admission system, process and procedures.
Will be given in interview
- Bachelor's Degree or above in relevant areas. Experience with international higher and further education programs is a plus.
- Strong experience of at least 5 years with proven record in admission and student services for higher education.
- Experience in strategic planning, budgeting, project management and team management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to develop business networks with the DoEs and high schools nation-wide
- Able to travel nation-wide in business trips.