As a banker turned recruitment consultant with more than 5 years of experience working for a wide range of different companies in a variety of positions, my diverse background allows me to gain adept knowledge of the market and extensive network of professionals.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I work closely with team to provide professional recruitment services to clients in IT and Telecommunications industry. Together with my colleagues, I have successfully provided numerous placements at multiple positions at all levels including CTOs, project managers, HR specialists and so on. I focus on building long-term relationship with clients and candidates as well as foster an understanding to support both sides proactively and effectively. I am strongly committed to bringing added value from my recruitment consultancy to both clients and candidates through result-oriented deliverables and a focus on solutions.
Passionate, patient and sociable, I am dedicating to become a well-recognized recruitment consultant by most companies in the industry, who can be trusted to support for their successful recruitment for multiple positions.
Navigos Search's client is an international company headquartered in European with more than 500 employees in Hanoi office. Currently, the company is looking for a HR & Admin Manager.
The role will have the responsibilities included:
- To be in charge of HR department development and management included HR strategy, department expense plan, recruitment, C&B, training; strengthen employee engagement, organizational culture, corporate communication.
- Optimize workflows and modify systems to handle HR planning and management, improve C&B model.
- Update information from HR department in weekly/monthly meetings, support other departments on HR
- Drive the strategic goals by overseeing daily operational activities to secure stability and efficiency in workflow and efficient communication channels with all staff groups.
- Collaborate with Managing Director and senior management team to contribute to strategic decision-making and lead the execution of the company's HR strategy and policies. Cooperate and coordinate with group functions including HR and finance.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- From 10 years of experience in HR field with 5 years in management role, better to have experience from studying or working abroad or in international working environment.
- Have excellent English skills and an international mindset
- Better to have proven record in implementation of HR strategy and systems and working with large scale production/ manufacturing company (about 1000 to 2000 employees)
- Result oriented and with a good cost focus/understanding
- Ability to develop a learning environment, where people both want to learn but also share knowledge/skills
- Good at people management, friendly and strictly
- Good at conflict handling and fostering team spirit
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with contact numbers and email. Our consultants will contact you as soon as they find you are the suitable candidate for this position. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality