Navigos Search's Client is looking for someone to manage the Revit model coordination process for multiple projects.
This position will require and primarily use Revit and Navisworks, but experience with AutoCAD, Revit MEP, and Civil 3D is a plus. Strong computer, technology, and communication skills are essential and required. Due to the collaborative nature of coordination using BIM tools, the candidate must also have the ability to seek out and resolve issues through close interaction with other project team members.
1. Reporting Line: Report to Senior Manager (Architectural Design)
2. Location: HCMC Office or any sites as assigned by the company
3. Role Overview:
- Receive and manage multiple subcontractor models.
- Create, maintain and analyze the federated models mainly for coordination purposes.
- Review and document design documents and coordination conflicts.
- Run and analyze clash detection on the federated model.
- Communicate conflicts in the model; both real and potential.
- Prepare and distribute clash reports to facilitate the coordination process.
- Schedule and facilitate coordination meetings along with the superintendent.
- Determine where meetings will be held and verify that appropriate equipment is available to facilitate meetings effectively.
- Meet with designers/ owners as required to facilitate the review of models as needed.
- Create models including structure, interior, and exterior architectural elements and MEP systems.
- Coordinate with BIM service providers and Subcontractors.
- Assist the project team with construction coordination and scheduling.
-Provide field subcontractors with the most current coordinated information.
- Participate in job layout driven by 3D model data.
- Revise and update BIM standards and prepare BEP for the project.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- A college degree is required. Bachelor’s or Master‘s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction disciplines is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of two years of progressive responsibility working for a general contractor/ CM or subcontractor;
- A thorough understanding of all building systems and construction methods
- Experience in the use of BIM software (i.e. Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, SketchUp);
- AutoCAD experience is a plus, but not required.
- Understanding of design and document coordination;
- Knowledge of construction nomenclature and techniques (means and methods);
- Ability to communicate the benefits of BIM, both for internal and external purposes; and
- Passion about BIM and how it can be used to improve the productivity of those who work in design and construction.
- Keep current and standardized job-site files;
- Timely and accurate preparation distribution of information to team members;
- Japanese is an advantage