I am an experienced recruitment consultant specializing in the banking and finance industry with in-depth knowledge especially about insurance, real estate and investment companies – some of the most sought-after employers. Among 7 years of experience in recruitment, I spent the most recent 5 with Navigos Search as a member of the Banking and Finance Services team. Before this, I had already had 2 years of headhunting experience and successfully handling several mass recruitment projects for high-profile clients.
I possess an inspiring can-do attitude and a genuine desire to learn more about each client as well as their industry. I have helped many major employers hire highly-qualified employees for various senior positions from Marketing Manager to Finance Director.
I believes in being a long-term trusted partner for both clients and candidates throughout the entire process. At Navigos Search, I was named Top 5 Nationwide Billers for two years and am expected to continue bringing even greater values to my clients with a passion for executive search and talent for relationship management.
“COMING TOGETHER IS A BEGINNING. KEEPING TOGETHER IS PROGRESS. WORKING TOGETHER IS SUCCESS”
To support Design Manager and Director to prepare feasibility studies and Manage design activities of the consultants; preparing feasibility studies and “what if” scenarios. Prepare weekly, monthly and other reports as required, attend design meetings, prepare meeting minutes, track progress of projects against the schedule, perform other tasks as requested and required. Ability to prepare schedules in MS project a plus.
1. Assist in preparation of feasibility studies and “what if” scenarios as requested by the Director and Design Manager, cooperating with Acquisitions department, and prepare sketches (2D and 3D as required) for communication to the investment team and consultants;
2. To assist the design manager to manage design activities of the consultants: during the development of the designs for specific projects. Prepare sketches as requested to explore feasibility studies and “what if” scenarios;
3. Maintain the materials submissions and substitutions on projects, source materials as requested;
4. Prepare weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reports as requested;
5. Attend meetings as appropriate, prepare meeting minutes;
6. Coordinate with MEP manager through activities as appropriate;
7. Other duties as assigned
8. Knowledge of MS Project a plus for creating and maintaining project schedules
9. Able to produce good quality renderings with rendering software a plus
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
Qualifications & Experience
• Has experience in the design and drafting of mixed use projects or hotels/resorts over 100,000 sqm in floor area;
• At least 5 years experience in practicing architecture;
• At least 3 years experience space planning residential and or hotel projects;
• Fluency in oral and written English required;
• Good communication skills (oral and written) are a must;
• Experience in Architecture and construction fields;
• Proficiency in use of: Autocad, Sketchup, Revit, Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Project, Outlook;
• Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports;
• Ability to organize work load and to manage filing methods and management techniques; and
• Commitment to outstanding performance;
• Traveling to other cities in Vietnam on occasion as required;
• Experience developing and maintaining MS Project schedules a plus
• Experience with rendering software a plus