As a banker turned recruitment consultant with more than 5 years of experience working for a wide range of different companies in a variety of positions, my diverse background allows me to gain adept knowledge of the market and extensive network of professionals.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I work closely with team to provide professional recruitment services to clients in IT and Telecommunications industry. Together with my colleagues, I have successfully provided numerous placements at multiple positions at all levels including CTOs, project managers, HR specialists and so on. I focus on building long-term relationship with clients and candidates as well as foster an understanding to support both sides proactively and effectively. I am strongly committed to bringing added value from my recruitment consultancy to both clients and candidates through result-oriented deliverables and a focus on solutions.
Passionate, patient and sociable, I am dedicating to become a well-recognized recruitment consultant by most companies in the industry, who can be trusted to support for their successful recruitment for multiple positions.
Navigos Search's client provides innovative digital services in Southeast Asia. Their professional team is urgently looking for a Chief Technology Officier.
The responsibilities of the role included, but not limited to:
- Be responsibilities for ensuring alignment between all technology functions and Product and Business functions and providing solutions for technical issues.
- Deliver guidance for Engineering Agile team leaders to develop product features and technologies across various aspects of the Java stack, primarily focused on Spring Boot and Spring Cloud / Netflix OSS match the requirements.
- Deliver guidance for Leaders of Technical Operations teams who manage a Kubernetes based platform facilitating CI/CD deployments, both on premises and on a multi-cloud infrastructure. (AWS and GCP).
- Possess an understanding of cloud-native architectures, and be familiar with implementations involving service discovery, circuit breakers, client-side load balancing, and other architectural patterns related to elastic infrastructure.
- Set up company culture by attracting and training leaders of technical departments.
- Apply latest technology and innovation ideas in order to deliver the best banking products.
- Make technology budget plan and controlling actual expense.
- Handle technology functions KPI's, delivery plan, change management
- Work with the leadership team to set and achieve business objectives
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
You are our ideal candidates if you meet these requirements:
- Graduated in Information technology or related field.
- At least 10 years worked in similar position, strong experience of building, releasing, and operating systems from development to production.
- Deep technical and business knowledge, keep up to date with industry trends
- Proven record of building technology teams and planning for talented development.
- Desired to have working experience as co-founder in a technology company or in a start-up environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build strong working relationships with partners and clients.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality