As a banker turned recruitment consultant with more than 5 years of experience working for a wide range of different companies in a variety of positions, my diverse background allows me to gain adept knowledge of the market and extensive network of professionals.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I work closely with team to provide professional recruitment services to clients in IT and Telecommunications industry. Together with my colleagues, I have successfully provided numerous placements at multiple positions at all levels including CTOs, project managers, HR specialists and so on. I focus on building long-term relationship with clients and candidates as well as foster an understanding to support both sides proactively and effectively. I am strongly committed to bringing added value from my recruitment consultancy to both clients and candidates through result-oriented deliverables and a focus on solutions.
Passionate, patient and sociable, I am dedicating to become a well-recognized recruitment consultant by most companies in the industry, who can be trusted to support for their successful recruitment for multiple positions.
Navigos Search's client a very potential corporation in Vietnam to operate in different industries including real estate, retail,… "Our goal is to build up digital ecosystem in diverse industries that change user behavior for better quality of our lives. We believe that we can do more with the help of technology and analytics. That's why we need you to help us unlock our massive potential underlying our data and resources".
The responsibilities of Application Director include, but not limited to:
▪ Oversee and manage IT Application department to deliver high-quality IT services
▪ Ensures business and IT strategic alignment.
▪ Provide strategic activities for employees; monitors completion following the governance process.
▪ Provides the technical support for strategic, operational & tactical capabilities & requirements
▪ Be in charge of planning, proposal and implementation of enterprise architecture, enterprise services, systems engineering, and application & data management
▪ Handle application release process included effective organization wide and end user communication
▪ Manages delivery and SLAs by guiding incident resolution, problem management, maintenance, and enhancement tickets raised by the end users for assigned applications
▪ Assist with manage IT systems and services budget related interfaces and applications
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
▪ From 6 years of experience in related field, 3 years of experience work as a manager or leader
▪ Strong management skills, proven record of planning, managing, and implementing software projects and programs.
▪ Strong experience in systems development and project management across diversity platforms. Familiar with project management concepts
▪ Experience with managing the design, development and support of application systems.
▪ Solid knowledge of Infrastructure
▪ Being capable of providing the Technology Leadership and developing Technology strategy and roadmap
▪ Experience with implementing Enterprise Frameworks and Applications, such as ERP, WMS or EIP
▪ Experience with supply chain and logistics IT Applications is a plus
▪ Strong Leadership and interpersonal skills
▪ Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
▪ Hands-on experience is a must
▪ Be both detail-oriented and big picture thinker
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality