I am a Team Leader in the Consumer Goods at Navigos Search, leading a team of professional Consultants whose focus is on the Consumer Goods industry. I have worked here for nearly three years after working in recruitment at one of the world’s biggest consumer goods corporations. This hands-on experience in the FMCG industry has helped me gain perspectives from both clients’ side and candidates’ side.
I am a positive-minded professional who provides consultation with genuine care and respect. As the result, I have achieved the title of Top Biller several times in addition to many Biggest Placement awards. Many high-ranking positions at multinational corporations in the Food & Beverages industry have been successfully recruited by me, such as Sales Director, Country Manager and Senior Brand Manager.
In an ever-changing market, I never stops learning and accumulating more industry insights so that I can speak the same language as both employers and job-seekers alike. Thanks to that, I am able to build, grow and nurture trustworthy relationships with clients on a level that facilitates further cooperation.
“STAY POSITIVE, NON-STOP LEARNING, WORK SMART AND MAKE IT HAPPEN”
Overview of the job
Being in the role in Health unit, you have the accountability to lead all aspects of the business and operations in the country. You will need to lead the Consumer Health business unit and drive actionable strategies and execution to grow the business outperforming competition. To achieve this, it is crucial to work with the team effectively.
How Success Looks Like
• Ensure the promotional materials and activities meet internal guidelines as well as external regulations through assuring review by appropriate internal/external experts!
• Ensure high levels of collaboration and motivation from cross-functional teams are also important to organisation success!
Responsibilities of the role
• Develop short-term and long-term business goals and strategies
• Provide effective leadership to and actively develop the team
• Establish strong relationships with relevant stakeholders including management, partners, customers, industry associations and related parties
• Ensure all practices and commercial activities are carried out in compliance to company policies and country laws/regulations
• To recognize a reportable adverse event or safety information and having the necessary information forwarded to the Local Drug Safety Contact in our company in Vietnam in a timely manner
• Manage projects and related areas as and when assigned by superiors
• To perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time
• Train the direct subordinates to be more professional and more proactive in activities and territory management, customer management: planned field coaching and measurement, evaluation of the improvement of his / her staffs
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Education: Tertiary level with Business Management or Marketing background or Pharmaceutical / Medical education
• Experience: in both Sales and Marketing Management in Healthcare industry (for e.g. hospital channel)
• Required skills and competencies
• Self-motivated, proactive, effective communication skills and collaboration skills
• Strong leadership qualities, people management skills and passionate in developing people
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Ability to handle and oversee multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize
• Analytical skills, quick perception and good judgment
• Fluency in English (oral and written) plus local language