I am a veteran in HR management and Talent acquisition practice with more than 7 years of experience working for a financial conglomerate. Doing internal HR activities including providing leadership, recruitment management and office management, I am especially skilled with people and have an instinct towards understanding different business cultures and practices. These qualities are proven to be a great asset to offering suitable advices to my candidates as I entered the recruitment industry more than a year ago.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I am currently assisting clients to address and attract the right talents working in Logistics and Agriculture sectors. I am highly motivational and a true team player. Together with my big team, I cover senior and mid-manager levels search for clients such as global logistics service providers, pharmaceutical companies and industrial corporations that effectively solves their HR demands by providing the suitable candidates.
I have a strong can-do attitude that motivates others. I love sharing knowledge and improving the overall human resource quality through constructive contribution. Besides, I am active in transferring my knowledge, giving advices to improve performance to my colleagues via internal workshops and talks.
A. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Project management:
• Develop projects for support in instrument sale or instrument loan
• Handling laboratory automation systems projects until complete installation
2. Product management:
• Developing and build strategies in Total Lab Automation solutions including barcode labelling systems, pneumatic tube transportation system, Pre-Post analytics systems, IT solutions….
• Managing medical instruments including barcode labelling systems, pneumatic tube transportation system, Pre-Post analytics systems.
• Making marketing plan and implementation in collaboration with sale to reach sale target
• Managing forecast, stock and registration related to products
3. Customer relationship management:
• Always keep contacts and relationship with customer in supply chain cycles
4. Technical handle:
• To be responsible for all issues related to products
• Improve technical problems by alternative solutions
5. KOL build up:
• Building up KOLs in Lab Automation systems and Lab quality
• Organizing Seminar, Workshop and Conference to make strengthen strategies based on KOL speaker
6. Sale support:
• Propose Lab Automation solutions to customers
• Create competitive points for sale to win competitors
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
B. JOB REQUIREMENT
• University graduated in Medical, Pharmacy, Biotechnology. Training oversea is preferred
• A good understanding of Automation, Hospital Lab Testing equipment.
• At least 4 years of experiences in Medical, Pharmacy or Biotechnology with strong interpersonal skill
• Good command of English
• Capable with Microsoft Office software (Word / Excel / PowerPoint).
• Responsibility, Goal-oriented, working under pressure ability, willing to go on business trips.