I am currently an associate consultant at Navigos Search, where I advise clients in the industrial and manufacturing sectors to help them find suitable candidates for senior job positions. Before this, I had already had two and a half years of experience in recruitment at other agencies.
As a recruiter, I familiarized myself with all processes during the recruitment procedure, from candidate sourcing, resume screening to interview and client relationships management. This diversified experience helped me to develop into a professional recruitment consultant who can confidently advise clients and job-seekers alike to help them achieve the best possible outcomes.
I have been working at Navigos Search for over a year and have already achieved remarkable recognitions such as Human Resource Manager, Sales Manager and Customer Service Manager. My clients include some of Vietnam and the world’s most reputable industrialists and manufacturers, who have high job requirements and strict recruitment procedure. Despite that, I still manage to meet and even exceed my clients’ expectations while helping qualified candidates realize their career dreams.
“A GREAT PERSON ATTRACTS GREAT PEOPLE AND KNOWS HOW TO HOLD THEM TOGETHER”
1. Participate as a member of the factories management team to build the team and capabilities of the factory to ensure delivery of tactical and strategic goals.
2. Hire, develop, and lead team of highly technical and capable engineer’s to support manufacturing and new product initiatives in the factory.
3. Lead setup and optimization efforts of factory, flow, equipment, permits.
4. Drive continuous improvement culture in all areas of the operation to drive towards world class cost, quality, delivery and safety. Leader of 5% annual productivity projects and efforts.
5. Successful implementation of automation, kaizen, and other continuous improvement tools.
6. Development of new product introduction team and systems to ensure successful implementation of new products into mass production. Communicate and work directly with colleagues in USA, China, Europe & ANZ on technical, scheduling, and other key project-related issues.
7. Development and qualification of local Vietnam supply base for direct and indirect materials.
8. Drive for DFM
9. TPM knowledge is a plus
10. Drive for standardization in terms of process, material delivery method
11. Develop data base for indirect material standard, drawings for jig & fixtures as well as automation equipment maintenance.
12. Responsible for the completion of assigned engineering projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines.
13. Communicates, both verbal and written, to assure all groups are working toward the goal of timely project completion. Communicate technical details, ideas, and concepts to engineers and non-engineers in multiple locations.
14. Comply with all Milwaukee procedures covering new product development and design output in addition to procedures of non-engineering departments related to project flow.
15. Identify project risks and implement risk reduction plans.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
1. Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering. Graduate studies preferred in industrial or mechanical engineering areas. Formal project management training is preferred.
2. Minimum 7 years engineering experience in related field.
3. Must possess a high level of Industrial and/or Mechanical engineering aptitude. Strong technical background on metal machining, assembly or mechanical and electronic products. , Heat-treatment and metallurgy knowledge is an advantage.
4. Fluent Vietnamese and English communication skill is required – written and spoken. Mandarin and plus.
5. Able to work pro-actively and effectively, self-starter and hardworking.
6. Able to travel to US and China freely.