I am currently an associate consultant at Navigos Search, where I advise clients in the industrial and manufacturing sectors to help them find suitable candidates for senior job positions. Before this, I had already had two and a half years of experience in recruitment at other agencies.
As a recruiter, I familiarized myself with all processes during the recruitment procedure, from candidate sourcing, resume screening to interview and client relationships management. This diversified experience helped me to develop into a professional recruitment consultant who can confidently advise clients and job-seekers alike to help them achieve the best possible outcomes.
I have been working at Navigos Search for over a year and have already achieved remarkable recognitions such as Human Resource Manager, Sales Manager and Customer Service Manager. My clients include some of Vietnam and the world’s most reputable industrialists and manufacturers, who have high job requirements and strict recruitment procedure. Despite that, I still manage to meet and even exceed my clients’ expectations while helping qualified candidates realize their career dreams.
“A GREAT PERSON ATTRACTS GREAT PEOPLE AND KNOWS HOW TO HOLD THEM TOGETHER”
• Evaluates data and audit processes to support the success of the plant.
• Sets expectations and guides the Production Engineers to meet the expectations of continuous improvement while running a profitable and efficient production line.
• Provides exceptional support to customers, team members, and shareholders.
• Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
• Assesses the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by the workcells.
• Assures that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
• Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
• Demonstrates a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
• Establishes new measurement systems if/where appropriate.
• Exchanges knowledge and information with other facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the company organization.
• Implements process improvements (such as lean and six sigma) to weed out cost; Demands a quality-first mentality; Leverages internal and external best practices; Fosters innovative problem solving.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
• At least 3 years experience in a manufacturing supervisory role from high-tech industry (electronics, semiconductor, power, automotive...)
• Very good English, good communication, leadership skills and customer orientation.