I am currently an associate consultant at Navigos Search, where I advise clients in the industrial and manufacturing sectors to help them find suitable candidates for senior job positions. Before this, I had already had two and a half years of experience in recruitment at other agencies.
As a recruiter, I familiarized myself with all processes during the recruitment procedure, from candidate sourcing, resume screening to interview and client relationships management. This diversified experience helped me to develop into a professional recruitment consultant who can confidently advise clients and job-seekers alike to help them achieve the best possible outcomes.
I have been working at Navigos Search for over a year and have already achieved remarkable recognitions such as Human Resource Manager, Sales Manager and Customer Service Manager. My clients include some of Vietnam and the world’s most reputable industrialists and manufacturers, who have high job requirements and strict recruitment procedure. Despite that, I still manage to meet and even exceed my clients’ expectations while helping qualified candidates realize their career dreams.
“A GREAT PERSON ATTRACTS GREAT PEOPLE AND KNOWS HOW TO HOLD THEM TOGETHER”
This position is primarily responsible for promoting the new business growth in all 3 main business unit of AR/FC and TC to fulfil the medium and long term business growth plan and building & maintaining effective long-term business relationships with Vietnamese customers, ensure a high level of customer loyalty and increased revenues. Serves as the primary interface for all Flow Control and Advanced Refractories products and services, it creates demand for the organization's products and services with customers on continuous basis. Typically, generate new business opportunities and derive into commercial sale and maintain business relationships with all customers for CPT/TRM approach.
- Responsible for having a clear understanding of customer’s production plan for the year, trend analysis and purchasing strategy.
- Responsible for sales of the organization's products to the existing customer and maintain the existing business.
- Ensure delivering value to customers through our products & services while realizing organization’s targeted earnings and to achieve the budgeted sales and gross margin of the business
- Promote organization's products and performance benefits to client with continuous after sales service support and convince customer to enhance productivity
- Responsible for timely enquiry for all contract renewal, on time submission of offers, providing necessary data for preparing the proposals and securing orders/contracts.
- Payment realization, weekly update on collection made based on the agreed payment terms as mentioned in purchase order.
- Conducts regular status and strategy meetings with the senior management team of customer
- Constantly evaluate the performance of a product at the site and regular coordination with the respective departments to initiate corrective actions to avoid failure.
- Evaluate competitor’s activities in terms of Sales, applications, qualities, pricings and deliveries of their products.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports
- Ensure strict compliance of Approval procedures implemented by management from time to time.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
Graduate in Engineering (Metallurgy / Ceramics / Mechanical)
Prefer to have 8 -10 years of heavy industry experience or > 4 years in Refractory / Iron & Steel industry with at least 3 years in a position of similar responsibility
- In-depth understanding of concepts and principles of company Products and applications and Iron & Steel making process and knowledge of these elements in company business.
- An exposure in steel plant with understanding of Vietnamese market situation
- Comprehensive understanding of how the local sales integrates with the regional business to contribute to achieving the business goals of the company.
- Substantial exposure to Contract Management in Iron & Steel plant.
- Basic commercial awareness related to company business and awareness of the competition with the understanding of how each competitor differentiates themselves and latest developments or changes of market conditions in the Iron & Steel industry sector.
- Basic Understanding of Product Manufacturing processes
Skills & Behaviour:
- Planning & organizing
- Commercial Acumen
- Customer service orientation
- Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required to guide, influence and convince others – internal (within the organization) and external customers/agencies
- Disciplined Approach