I am currently an associate consultant at Navigos Search, where I advise clients in the industrial and manufacturing sectors to help them find suitable candidates for senior job positions. Before this, I had already had two and a half years of experience in recruitment at other agencies.
As a recruiter, I familiarized myself with all processes during the recruitment procedure, from candidate sourcing, resume screening to interview and client relationships management. This diversified experience helped me to develop into a professional recruitment consultant who can confidently advise clients and job-seekers alike to help them achieve the best possible outcomes.
I have been working at Navigos Search for over a year and have already achieved remarkable recognitions such as Human Resource Manager, Sales Manager and Customer Service Manager. My clients include some of Vietnam and the world’s most reputable industrialists and manufacturers, who have high job requirements and strict recruitment procedure. Despite that, I still manage to meet and even exceed my clients’ expectations while helping qualified candidates realize their career dreams.
“A GREAT PERSON ATTRACTS GREAT PEOPLE AND KNOWS HOW TO HOLD THEM TOGETHER”
1. Be responsible for quality control of the products manufactured by suppliers located in Vietnam. Responsibilities include but are not limited to new supplier process control set up, process audits, CAPAs/SCARs, supplier trainings, data collection and analysis, product testing, development of quality related methodology, etc.
2. Ensure the suppliers are clear on the company and International quality standards, processes and procedures for medical device manufacturing.
3. Work with the suppliers to implement and maintain sufficient GMP and quality systems, including IQC, IPQC, FQC, good documentation practices, calibrations, maintenance, etc.
4. Work with supplier to validate the production parameters and ensure the supplier properly document and verify these parameters once implemented.
5. Work with Shanghai office and US team to determine appropriate testing parameters for the products to ensure limited failures in the field.
6. Work closely with suppliers, the Shanghai office and the corporate office in the USA to lead product changes and improvements.
7. Lead the root cause investigations and analysis for quality issues such as customer complaints and inspection rejections. Implement CAPAs based on root cause investigations to reduce complaint numbers. Ensure that solutions to quality issues are properly implemented and upheld.
8. Cooperate with multiple departments such as sourcing, logistics, QA/QC to drive new product/supplier development projects and meet with business prospects.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
1. B.S. Degree in Material Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Automation, or other related science and engineering fields required.
2. Fluent in English is a must. Chinese is a plus.
3. 2+ years of experience in process control and quality control is in medical device industries will be highly preferable. Fresh graduates with desired background are welcome to apply.
4. Thorough knowledge with proven work experience in Plastic Molding is highly preferable.
5. Work Skills and Work Ethic:
- 5.1.Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- 5.2. Professional attitude with heightened sense of urgency, results oriented, to complete tasks accurately and efficiently.
- 5.3. Ability to effectively recognize and suggest improvements for finished products, processes and documentation practices to suppliers, managers, and coworkers.
6. Proficiency of PC skills: MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe and E-mail, AutoCAD or SolidWorks is a plus.