Duyen is an experienced HR specialist turned recruitment consultant who is currently recruiting in Trading industry for Japanese companies. Prior to becoming a member of Navigos Search, she has 5 years of working experience as a HR and Admin specialist at a construction solutions company. Doing internal HR activities, Duyen has gained extensive knowledge about recruiting and talent development that allows her to offer insightful advices to potential candidates.
At Navigos Search, Duyen is responsible for recruiting the best talents in the market for Japanese companies operating in Trading industry. Working closely with a big team of professional recruiters, Duyen assists clients in addressing, qualifying and attracting the suitable candidates for desired positions. Beside her adept knowledge of the industry, quick comprehension of the market situation, Duyen is at an advantage with her extensive network built from an extended period working in the field.
Diligent, focused with excellent communication skills, Duyen has a proven track record in successfully hiring for Japanese electronics manufacturers, construction or trading companies. She is highly committed in delivering quality work client, as well as providing assistance to candidates in career building and talent development
Working on the commercial aspects including;
1. Implementation of the signed project agreements / contracts together with the counterparties including governmental authorities (Ministry of Industry and Trade, The Economic Zone Management Board) and enterprises (EVN), EPC contractors, coal suppliers and transporters, O&M contractors; participating in negotiation of the future operating commercial project agreements as necessary;
2. Liaising with the authorities to obtain the necessary consents / permits for the project’s construction and operation stages, including with the Ministry of Industry and Trade, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Ministry of Construction, tax departments, The economic zone management board, the Provincial’s departments, etc. in coordination with other internal departments;
3. Initiating, discussing, concluding and implementing the service agreements with various service providers, consultants, advisors during the execution of the project in coordination with other internal departments;
4. Communicating, participating in, interpreting and taking minutes of negotiation sessions with international and local counterparties as necessary in coordination with other departments; drafting and translating of applications letters, documents and others in English and Vietnamese;
5. Reporting to the members of the company,
6. Managing the subordinates in the commercial team.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
Qualifications (Inclusive and extendable):
1. Profession and experience:
o Experiences in international companies in Vietnam in commercial aspects, handling of contracts and agreements;
o Experiences dealing with governmental authorities;
o Good understanding of the power sector; and
o English proficiency;
2. Social skills and personality: The position requires honest candidates with high adaptability, resilience and flexibility.