I am a recruitment consultant with an impressive track record during over four years of experience at Navigos Search. I constantly exceeded my targets in the Life Science, Consumer Goods & Retail team for over four consecutive years and am expected to obtain even greater achievements with a focus on Agriculture, Animal Health, Pharma, Medical Device, Trading and FMCG clients.
Among my successful placements are high-ranking positions such as Country Procurement Director, HR Manager and Sales Manager. Before joining Navigos Search, I had already had headhunting experience at other agencies, where I also demonstrated a high level of professionalism and technical skills and was constantly promoted to more senior positions.
I am motivated by deep interest in the human connection between myself, employers and candidates. I am trusted by professional people of all levels of seniority thanks to my insights into specific sub-sectors such as trading, retail, wholesale… as well as my persuasion and coaching skills. For me, helping candidates find and obtain their dream jobs is not just a challenging responsibility but also a precious opportunity for me to boost my own personal development.
“ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING! RADIATE POSITIVITY AND YOU WILL ATTRACT POSITIVE OUTCOMES”
• Develop and implement the brand plan for ASIA region, to ensure the deployment of the strategy including price positioning, product portfolio, promotion guidelines, distribution mix and brand image.
• Support the countries sales and marketing teams to successfully adapt and implement the brand strategy to their local markets within their marketing plans.
• Lead the market analysis and opportunity detection for the brand and be the project manager to propose and lead the innovation projects pipeline up to product launch.
• Build and maintain a close collaboration with Corporate and local innovation / R&D / technical teams.
• Support the countries sales and marketing teams to successfully launch the product range in their local markets.
• Develop and implement the brand communication strategy, as well as supervise the digital strategy to achieve a significant brand awareness in line with the Global brand guidelines.
• Supervise the implementation at the region local markets.
• Create, maintain and update the brand architecture using recent and valid consumer and market research or information, ensuring the brand architecture can sustain the brand identity and the plan setting by proposing the required updates.
• Perform continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends. Lead the market and consumer studies.
• Optimize the marketing investment for the brand to ensure achieving the expected return of investment.
• Monitor the annual media planning at ASIA region in coordination with country pet food marketing teams.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• University Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Animal Science or Animal Nutrition.
• MBA or Marketing Master degree highly desirable.
• 5 to 8 years’ experience in international and multicultural working environment, multinational companies, ideally from Pet Care or FMCG.
• Must be fluent in English and another Asian language spoken and written. Other language is a plus.
• Should work with or know about modern trade, traditional channels, e-commerce sales, market information tools.
• Ability to organize teams, tolerance to frustration, dynamic, work under pressure, good personal relationships.
• Sense of urgency and decision making. High level of autonomy, creativity and proactivity.
• Work in matrix organization.
• Frequent business trips within the Asia zone and abroad are required