I am a highly diligent and result-oriented recruitment consultant in the Industrial and Manufacturing team at Navigos Search. I possess high concentration level and an acute understanding of each industry as well as employer to fully grasp and meet a client’s needs. I always welcome challenges with a positive attitude and can-do spirit.
As a researcher, I have to process a great amount of resumes every day and must be able to sort and select accurately in accordance with each position’s job description and conduct market mapping. I work efficiently with my team members and collaborate seamlessly with a responsible yet flexible working style. As the result, I have been accumulating a wealth of business insights. With my constant effort in improving my professional skills, I will become a Senior Consultant in the near future. My successful experience as a researcher, together with my genuine desire to help job-seekers decide on their own career paths, will definitely become an asset to myself, my clients and candidates.
“WHETHER YOU THINK YOU CAN OR YOU CAN'T, YOU ARE RIGHT EITHER WAY”
· Working location: Long Thanh, Dong Nai (transportation provided from Bien Hoa & Ho Chi Minh City)
· Working time: Monday - Friday
· Develop and implement budgeting and financial reporting, forecasting systems to provide timely and relevant plant financials
· Manage the plant month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing process and prepare monthly operation performance reports including the relevant variance analysis
· Partner with operation team to establish standard product costing and provide timely insights of costing variances; to identify and implement cost reduction initiatives as well as execute the planned cost control actions
· Develop plant operating budget, quarterly financial planning estimates as well as production
· Manage the transfer pricing processes.
· Drive finance team to fully comply with group policies and ERP utilization requirements
· Manage plant finance and accounting staff and provide timely coaching support staff career development
· Handle internal/external control and audit. Lead with a strong compliance and integrity mindset.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
· University degree in Business, Economy, Finance or Accounting. CPA preferred or equivalent professional qualifications.
· Minimum of 5 years professional experience. Experience in multinational manufacturing environment is a plus.
· Experience with ERP (SAP, Oracle, Netsuite, etc.)
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong leadership skills required to drive environment of continuous improvement.
· Good communication in Vietnamese & English.