1) To Lead & Execute Fintech & Financial Service Platform Strategy, including:
• Post deal Management: to drive day-to-day management of assigned portfolio companies, lead all venture activities such as deal negotiation, due diligence, portfolio analysis, coordinating with cross-functional teams to evaluate targets; to create investment conclusions & strategic presentations & recommendations.
• New Investment activities: to drive the overall venture deal pipeline, including outreach to and sourcing of new opportunities within financial services/fintech ecosystem and to develop detailed financial models & valuation analysis for potential investments.
• Research & Industry calls: to oversee and lead industry researches to identify opportunities for investment and access to financial services/fintech within Phoenix’s existing businesses or expansion into new areas.
2) To work actively with portfolio companies in order to provide strategy, capital allocation & execution; understand financial goals, shareholder value & stakeholder balance; identify the risk appetite; allocate the resource, including M&A; develop talents & build the culture of decisiveness.
3) To coach and mentor the investment team including but not limited to building their appropriate career development, giving direction, providing feedback, consulting on internal & external training resources.
4) To build the strong network & close relationship with investors, entrepreneurs, organizations in order to have a solid pipeline of potential investment opportunities.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
▪ 10+ years’ experience within Private Equity, Investment Banking (M&A, corporate finance) or similar
▪ Having experience within the Fintech/Financial Services ecosystem (entrepreneurs/founders/ investors) with established networks
▪ Direct experience in venture investment, execution and portfolio management
▪ Excellent in strategic, financial modeling, analysis and research in different situations.
▪ Having experience in leading full due diligence process of fintech/financial services investment and having fundraising skills
▪ Being familiar with common deal structures in early stage/growth stage/buy out investments
▪ Once taking the seat as the board of director & experience in Board governance
▪ Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, solve problems, manage budget and to change priorities as needed.
▪ Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
▪ Ability to structure and manage complex projects & processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior & junior levels.