I am a veteran in the recruitment consultancy with more than 9 years of experience working in Recruitment/ HR consultant field. Prior to joining to Navigos Search, I have spent 6 years gaining experience in business development for Vietnamworks, specifically for Korean – Japanese Business Unit, with high recognition and achievement when being promoted to the highest level at Sales department. Doing extensive business development in HR gave me an unrivalled knowledge in hiring talents and developing career path for candidates, as well as providing relevant insights about Japanese and Korean company culture.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I cover senior to high -manager level search for manufacturing and trading Japanese and Korean companies. Along with my team, I assist high profile clients such as electronics manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, automotive companies to identify and attract the best talents in the market for a variety of different positions, and provides great advices to potential candidates.
I am an ingenious employee who always seek for opportunities to improve the way of working and implement effective processes to boost performance of the whole team. Passionate about recruitment and talent development, I aim to provide the best HR solutions to my clients and the most valuable assistance to job seekers.
- Best Consultant of 2019 - Japan Desk nation Wide
- Be promoted 2 times within 3 years (Cons 1 - Cons 2 - Senior Consultant)
- Continually enrich talent database in manufacturing/ trading sector (FDI/ Japan)
- Report directly to Japanese factory Director
- Build general strategies for production
- Create and make guideline to develop basement/internal rule/working condition for all departments to handle daily job effectively to achieve company, group and division target
- Find issues and propose countermeasures on company-wide scope
- Develop & maintain all operating procedures and processes to ensure production is completed on time with high quality.
- Optimize plan of Manpower, Production Process Layout base on monthly and yearly PSI
- Drives continuous improvement through offering new ideas and suggestions
- Cooperate with other department to process work effectively
- Other details will be discussed during the interview
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- Age: >35
- Japanese skill: at least N2 level
- English skill: advanced level
- Hold managerial position (s) in manufacturing factories for at least 5 years (Division head or higher position-Prior working experience in Japanese companies is a plus)
- Familiar with large-size foreign companies
- Deep knowledge in Production Process Design, Line Balance, QC Flow Chart, 5S, Kaizen, 5 Why analysis, Production Improvement, New layout Set-up…
- Work under high pressure
- Strong management skill
- Bus pick up or transport allowance
- All benefits by Labor Laws, Social Insurance Laws
- Competitive package and Performance bonus