Navigos Search's Client is looking for an Engineer whose primary role will be to build and develop components for the Data Integrity Assurance framework. The potential candidates will be part of the Core Technology DevOps team. The candidate is expected to be a developer whose primary role will be to build and develop components for the Alpha testing and production framework.
- Monitoring and supporting our software infrastructure and model production system; Investigating and troubleshooting issues
- Integrating best-of-breed tools and technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Zookeeper, Mesos, Docker, Elasticsearch
- Developing software systems in Python (or Java if candidate has a background)
Please ask consultant for more information.Please ask consultant for more information.Please ask consultant for more information.Please ask consultant for more information.Please ask consultant for more information.Please ask consultant for more information.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in DevOps, technical operations or software development, great interpersonal skills, and familiarity with systems administration and/or integration. In addition, the candidate will have:
▪ A bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field
▪ Experience working in Linux; familiar with bash scripting
▪ Demonstrated experience using Python and/or Java; experience with relational databases (MySQL)
▪ Familiarity with existing open-source software packages and the DevOps toolchain
▪ Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment preferred
▪ Excellent analytical skills and a passion for solving problems
▪ Strong written and verbal communication skills; Fluency in the English language
▪ Be detail oriented and capable of multitasking and delivering in fast-paced work environment
▪ A great support attitude (our job is to make life easier for other teams!)
▪ Able to work independently with minimal direction
▪ Candidates need not have prior experience in financial services.